What's new
Very nice. You took a big gamble on this cab with a bum monitor. Did the monitor ever power on? Hopefully its just a chassis issue in shutdown not a tube issue.
Yea it powered in and worked when I bought it. Crapped out couple weeks later. Yeah hoping it’s a chassis issue. I am supposed to have some news soon so fingers crossed.

4554A8CD-CF31-4CF2-8433-53173DBC8B87.jpeg

Big shout out to @Mitsurugi-w and @Lemony Vengeance for helping me get my account straightened out! It’s great to be back. You don’t know what you got till it’s gone was definitely true here..from research and just wanting to share updates with you all. Should have some updates rolling in shortly! Thanks again to the mods and great members of this forum for all the kindness and help.

Got my monitor back from Sharp Image Repair. At first we got the horizontal yolk wire reversed..oops…then we did not adjust the pots and I was sad that the picture looked about the same as before the monitor crapped out. Once we adjusted the focus and brightness pots (maybe I’m wrong on that) everything looked crystal clear! More pics and videos on the way!

IMG_3801.jpeg

IMG_3802.jpeg

IMG_3803.jpeg

IMG_3807.jpeg

IMG_3808.jpeg

70034470285__94104CE5-C9CD-48C6-8BF0-65956AEC7CE9.jpeg

Oh snap 🤣 no money to work on this yet though lol. Looks like some nice burn in so may need a new tube, the monitor chassis looks nice and clean though lol. Goal is a Mistercade or maybe throw the Mistercade in the blast with the Naomi. Eventually want a NNC to complete the game room.

Big shout out to @Mitsurugi-w and @Lemony Vengeance for helping me get my account straightened out! It’s great to be back. You don’t know what you got till it’s gone was definitely true here..from research and just wanting to share updates with you all. Should have some updates rolling in shortly! Thanks again to the mods and great members of this forum for all the kindness and help.
OMG your custom rank is fantastic

IMG_4627.png
IMG_4631.jpeg

Pretty good deal around $45 for Kasa Smart power strip.

Last edited:
I know this is a Blast thread but might
just ask Astro questions in here. I have a ms9-29s in my Astro was wondering if any issues testing my Virtua Fighter 3 board in the Astro with the Sun-PSU. I’m not hearing the cracking of the monitor starting up so not sure what’s going on there yet.

Gonna go ahead and say my astro monitor is dead. Tested with mistercade and still no noise of it turning on. I guess I'll be playing around with it in my blast for now. Gotta make sure I have the correct INI file and get the games. I got it from misteraddons but i guess i need to run update_all to get games or copy over from my regular mister setup. I seem to have functionality from buttons but not sure if all 6 are working I havent tried the input test yet.

Does anybody have an INI file or the correct settings for a Mister connected to a Blast City and one connected to an Astro City?

I am going to connect to my Blast City for the time being, but want to make sure I am taking advantage of my MS2931 tri sync monitor. Thank you!

Last question. Does anybody know which port to use to connect to the VGA connector on my Blast Monitor?

Kit_-_Angle_1_Annotated_600x600.png

or

Kit_-_Angle_3_Annotated_600x600.png

Back