What's new
IMG_5611.jpeg

IMG_5758.jpeg

Anyone know if there is a way to correct overscan just for these script windows in Mister?

Any recommendation for where to buy replacements sticks and buttons for my Astro?

Thanks Lemony got my wiring harnesses today!

IMG_5876.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5875.jpeg
    IMG_5875.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 28
Astro City monitor bath day! Got the monitor chassis back as well will install once dry.

Attachments

• IMG_5911.jpeg
    IMG_5911.jpeg
    351.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_5914.jpeg
    IMG_5914.jpeg
    308 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5910.jpeg
    IMG_5910.jpeg
    361.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5912.jpeg
    IMG_5912.jpeg
    358.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5913.jpeg
    IMG_5913.jpeg
    369.1 KB · Views: 54
Beautiful setup man. You planning to do the Z5500 speaker mod? I think it those pc speaker and woofer.

Thank you! I’d love to figure something out as I really think a Mister with such a wide range of games to play should have quality stereo support with quality speakers. I’ll have to look into this one as I have only done some skimming in terms of research on Astro mods. Really need a recap my sound amps I think too but can’t find anyone who recaps those in my area.

IMG_6140.jpeg
IMG_6159.jpeg

Might do yellow start buttons and pink 2player buttons and stick but gonna see how I like this color combo. Need to wire everything still.
IMG_6154.jpeg

@Lemony Vengeance is there a particular wiring guide I should be using for the Astro button harnesses I bought from you recently? For 2P 6 button each setup.

@Lemony Vengeance is there a particular wiring guide I should be using for the Astro button harnesses I bought from you recently? For 2P 6 button each setup.
I tried what I found on the internet and only getting buttons 1 and 2 to work if I hold button 4 on my Astro city.

Think it has to be ground as I connected ground from the og P2 wiring harness to P1 buttons to test and then they worked.

The harness I got on eBay for my blast had ground as the bottom left pin but on the ones I just got from lemony they are on the bottom right. (I think, please correct me if I’m wrong on this)

Pretty sure I have done something wrong lol. But still enjoying this learning process.

Last edited:
Anyone else have hell of a time snapping new buttons into their Astro? I got em in after a struggle but now I can’t spin them so they all have the same orientation cuz the fit is so damn tight. Idk how to get the buttons out without busting em if I wanna replace em or change colors or something. Anyone ran into this? They are the Sanwa buttons in my post above. Thank you!

Back