What's new

fredjss

Student
Reaction score
Hello people,

My CPS2 Multi is normal, but when I select the game CPS1 Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition, I am unable to enter the "service" mode and modify some settings. Is this behavior normal for this game on CPS2 Multi?

Razo

Student
Reaction score
Just wanted to bump this thread to say you guys are doing god's work lol. Even if the Sound is 100% accurate, this is great being able to enjoy cps 1.5 games on cps2.

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for all @brentradio and many other guys to make this great things possible.

I would like to contribute with some value if still help. Let me know how...
I'm so honored to be the only name mentioned above and everyone else only mentioned as the "other guys"...

HA!

The only thing I've contributed to this community is MONEY!

And I didn't really contribute it, more like they took it!

They got me hooked and they know it...

:D

opt2not

Multi Boyz Pixeler
Enlightened
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
The only thing I've contributed to this community is MONEY!
hey, you’re the oil that greases the machine! Without you, these things would NOT be possible.

Last edited:

fredjss

Student
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I would like to contribute too with this project.

Is there time to help? How to pay and for who?

A Brazilian enthusiast for CPS2 Multigame!

Best regards for everyone...
This is just a pledge thread. You don't pay unless someone makes it happen.
So please post your pledge amount to encourage someone to make it happen.

I have US$30 to help the work (is not much for you guys, but my currency is 5x less than a dollar, so in my currency is a not bad money). Just let me know how...

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I would like to contribute too with this project.

Is there time to help? How to pay and for who?

A Brazilian enthusiast for CPS2 Multigame!

Best regards for everyone...
This is just a pledge thread. You don't pay unless someone makes it happen.So please post your pledge amount to encourage someone to make it happen.

I have US$30 to help the work (is not much for you guys, but my currency is 5x less than a dollar, so in my currency is a not bad money). Just let me know how...
Your money gets added to the pile, so every pledge helps!

Thanks!

Morden

Student
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, is there someone actively working on these conversions? It feels like it's been a while since The Punisher got released, and not much has happened since the invulnerability patch. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying "GIVE ME TEH ROMZ ALREADY". I'm just curious if the interest is still there. The bounty situation may also have changed for many of those who pledged since the start of this undertaking.

I know @trap15 has worked on Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, but the sprite priority issues would take tons of tedious work. Has anyone else picked up the game since then?