How many would you preorder/buy?

Votes: 31 24.0%

Votes: 81 62.8%

Votes: 5 3.9%

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Without trying to open the flood gates, I’m weighing up selling my new/unused spinner bits as a bundle.

I had planned for dedicated CPS1/2/3 cabinets, but now I’ll be running them all in one cabinet and swapping control panels back and forth is not something I want to do.

I can see a few people missed out so I think offering these back to someone else helps another person get a set, rather than leaving them on my shelf 😅

Is anyone specifically after a bundle of the following:

2 x spinners
2 x opt2not normal stickers
2 x opt2not holographic stickers
1 x CPS1 spinner adapter

Thanks

Oh yes indeed, works like a charm :thumbup:

Attachments

• a2ac0235-a300-48af-b2fb-17559053157f.jpg
    a2ac0235-a300-48af-b2fb-17559053157f.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 122
@santa978 has been working on a replacement knob for these repro panels, made out of steel and powdercoated. The originals that Hursit made are aluminum and prone to scratches and gouges. Understandably, since the cost of these repros would have shot up if not for the aluminum.

But these are tougher, heavier and are beautifully colored.
He asked me to help test fit and provide feedback, but I figured I’d post here to show off what’s in the works. I assume he’ll be making these available eventually once things are finalized.

Paired with my holographic Capcom stickers, these things are just the right amount of bling!

Here’s a look at some test fits:

F0000A9A-EB93-4B09-B93E-6D0C3D3229F2.jpeg

8CCCD2B6-0953-4990-86D9-0D74141E72EF.jpeg

FBCB44C7-77FB-4173-82AF-55ECBD2EC892.jpeg

E8B03EB9-3C90-4BB5-8F12-45B2CCC24AD4.jpeg

2AB59466-E0EE-4A16-8D3D-4E391E48DE0D.jpeg

Good work

I made it by aluminum because, original one is Aluminum too :)
please can you check the springs inside the spinner.
Those springs made for lighter product. If the new knob more heavier, it can be problem in the future.

Good work

I made it by aluminum because, original one is Aluminum too :)
please can you check the springs inside the spinner.
Those springs made for lighter product. If the new knob more heavier, it can be problem in the future.
Action test:

The switch doesn’t activate when just sitting at neutral, and it doesn’t “sink” either. The spinner returns to neutral easily.
But I don’t know how it will perform after a longer period of time. If the spring will wear down eventually. I think that’s something that can be found out after prolonged usage.

Last edited:
please could you make a picture with connctor I dont know how to plug it...I have one arkanoid.
Did anyone ever provide a picture of the connection, can you post here for everyone to see (like me!). I'm curious if other spinner games are easy to hook up now that I have a pair. (No don't PM me for a fight, it's not that kind of pair, I'm a lover and only internet tough guy).

Did anyone ever provide a picture of the connection, can you post here for everyone to see (like me!). I'm curious if other spinner games are easy to hook up now that I have a pair. (No don't PM me for a fight, it's not that kind of pair, I'm a lover and only internet tough guy).
I wired my spinners to a 10 pin amp up connector (Sega aux/kick harness intermediary connector). This way I can make different adapters with a common standard. Also it's just easier to pass the control panel down to the board like this. I've only got the Brizzo board and CPS1 but you get the idea.

1000003147.jpg 1000003149.jpg 1000003148.jpg

Just a little follow-up on the updates to my panel. I decided to swap out the straight headers on my Forgotten Worlds spinner optic boards with right-angled ones. These panels have a tight fit when installed in an Astro but these make it fit slightly better.
IMG_4579.jpeg

IMG_4580.jpeg

Back