What's new
Item has been found
I wouldn't bother with those low profile/CPS2 feet. That's how I have my Capcom IO currently mounted but the connection isn't very secure from the IO case side using these feet. Plus their price is insane IMO.

I can 3D print low feet as well. You can get them from TOPS but how much is shipping? If you are desperate for an original set of low feet I can probably let one set go, but I'd rather sell 3D printed ones. The low feet are the same as CPS2 feet. the tall feet are the ones specifically to put the IO above the Naomi.

I wouldn't bother with those low profile/CPS2 feet. That's how I have my Capcom IO currently mounted but the connection isn't very secure from the IO case side using these feet. Plus their price is insane IMO.
Yep, they're pointness to use with the Capcom IO, really loose.

I will do some testing with the 3D printed ones to see if they fit the CPS2 motherboard differently than the Capcom IO. If they do I can scale the model so that it's a tighter fit.
Cool cool! let us know. I have a cps2 mobo that is missing those low profile brackets.

Sorry for the necro bump, I have no 3d print availability. @KaPH33n any chance you’re still able To make these ?

You may want to just send him a PM.

Back