What's new
Item has been found

kikaso

Enlightened
Reaction score
Been looking for months now and can’t find these. Hoping someone here has a spare set theyre willing to part with. Thanks!

7D898867-5CE7-4307-AADD-C88D579AEC7C.jpeg

FE1ECACD-EE43-4DF6-B81A-FDB643D33D26.jpeg

I’ve seen some pretty messy NAOMI setups. Reproduction feet would be a godsend.

🙏

I’ve never seen those type! I’ve only seen the “flat” style. What’s the extra height for? Would this sit over the Sun PSU?

I’ve never seen those type! I’ve only seen the “flat” style. What’s the extra height for? Would this sit over the Sun PSU?
They’re for mounting over the NAOMI motherboard.

7D4A201F-CC68-417F-8845-0AF7B11E0CA3.jpeg

I’d definitely grab some of those if anyone finds em or decides to repro.

I have a set that I wouldn't sell, but I can take pictures or dimensions if someone is actually doing a repro.

another option would be to use the regular style flat feet... and then just use some wood or angle irons or something to create stilts.

another option would be to use the regular style flat feet... and then just use some wood or angle irons or something to create stilts.
Yeah that’s my plan if I can’t the original/reproduction set or a more elegant solution.

This is something that could possibly be 3D printed too.

How tall are these again?

EDIT: So I modeled this. It's 125mm tall and it should clear a Naomi with a Netdimm on it. I test printed a stumpy one and it came out fine. I modeled the width and cutout based on CPS2 feet, I want to say they're compatible?

Remember to print with supports, so the square cut out doesn't deform.

Attachments

• capcom_io_leg.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 67
  • cps2_io_leg.jpg
    cps2_io_leg.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
EDIT: So I modeled this. It's 125mm tall and it should clear a Naomi with a Netdimm on it. I test printed a stumpy one and it came out fine. I modeled the width and cutout based on CPS2 feet, I want to say they're compatible?

Remember to print with supports, so the square cut out doesn't deform.
Wow, this is fantastic. Thanks so much for taking the time to model and test.

Not being experienced with 3D printing, what’s the recommended material?

Not being experienced with 3D printing, what’s the recommended material?

I printed mine with just regular PLA. It looks flimsy, but it's surprisingly strong. If you don't have your own printer, maybe wait for someone to confirm that it's actually the correct size. I don't have a Capcom IO here to test it out unfortunately.

I printed mine with just regular PLA. It looks flimsy, but it's surprisingly strong. If you don't have your own printer, maybe wait for someone to confirm that it's actually the correct size. I don't have a Capcom IO here to test it out unfortunately.
I don’t have a printer so I’ll wait. Thanks again!

Unfortunately I don't have a printer at hand anymore... I didn't look at the design on the 3d print closely, but if you put chamfers or fillets where the corners are it will be a lot stronger. The original design is stamped out of sheet metal... but still has those little indentations to give more stability and strength to the legs.

That's true. Initially I was thinking it was a non-issue as the board weighs maybe, I don't know, 400 grams? But then I thought of all the wiring pulling down on it. So yeah, good point. If someone can verify fitment and size, I'll redesign it.

I printed up the mounts.

OK, that's a bit more snug that I thought it would be. Thank you for testing!

Here's version 2. It has rounded edges and the tab that goes into the IO slots is slightly thinner and longer.

Attachments

• capcom_io_leg_2.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 89
The tabs for the Capcom IO are wider than the Capcom CPS-2 feet. I have a bunch of feet for CPS-2 and they don’t fit right in my Capcom IO at all.

Back