What's new

misteraddons

Professional
Reaction score
I made a large batch of green and pink injection molded cat paw toppers, and also have a few sample colors left over. I realize there are other great options out there but I took this as a challenge for improving my manufacturing knowledge. The factory minimum order quantity is very large, so I won't be doing other colors unless the green and pink sell well.

They are as close to 1:1 with the originals as I can get. They feature a rubber grommet that reduces front to back slop of the OEM cat paws, and the grommet should also work with OEM cat paws (I'll check mine later).

Right now these aren't compatible with shafted levers. It would be easy to add another variant, but I would want to make sure the demand is there.

I'm open to feedback or suggestions and hope this is the right area of the form to post this.

Cheers!

https://misteraddons.com/products/joystick-cat-paw

Mods: feel free to move this if it's posted in the wrong forum section.

IMG_4599.PNG

Last edited:
These are so nice!
catpaw_IMG_4124.jpg

Got mine today and did a quick comparison to the Lions3 repros.
catpaw_GGLGvira0AE8y0A.jpg

The Misteraddons version is definitely nicer. The colors are more vibrant, they feel closer to OEM too, especially the weight. The lions3 version feels slightly heavier, maybe because of the extra resin material.

Injection Molded (Misteraddons - left ) vs. Resin cast (lions3 - right)
catpaw_GGLGvisbwAAzZpE.jpg

catpaw_GGLGvira0AAC04a.jpg

You can see how these new ones are cleaner (the bottom of the lions3 version has some casting marks that are not smooth). plus you can get a rubber grommet too, which helps the fit feel more solid. highly recommend it if it's available on the site.

These are also almost half the price of the lions3 ones.

Lions3 = $21.95
Misteraddons = $12.50

Misteraddons did an amazing job on these repros. I respect someone going the whole way and repro'ing the injection mold process. Highly recommended if you wanna paw it up!

I ordered 3 of these. I believe the yellow does not have the grommet. How do I buy a grommet for it?? The other two were (pink & green) that do have it?

The factory didn't send grommets for all of the samples so it's luck of the draw. I can have more made. Still have a handfull of samples left.

Back