What's new
For Sale
4 years of asking my body to deal with high stress is catching up to me. Gonna be less reachable for 2 days or so while I get over some sickness. Fair warning if messages aren’t responded to in a timely manner like normal

Freight took 2 out of 13 contracts this week. >:|

Sorry, lotta shipments are getting pushed back. I've done everything I could.

Still kinda sick off my ass, not clear if my partner will still be able to make it to prep/send out Bay deliveries this weekend, but will be in touch with people on that run accordingly. SoCal is after, and I haven't had the energy to go contact people, sorry

PRas 3 and Nostalgia stock is right at the end. I will be reaching out to all people with unpaid orders, lest they lose their slots.

When you say Groove Coaster is much later, do you mean July or later in the year?

Stop tempting me with the damn nostalgias. Someone buy them please.

Good job buying all the pras though, one crisis averted.

@Cereth I need to ask, did you see anything from Lindbergh there? If so, please let me know.

Groove Coasters/IIDXs still left. I'm adding WACCA here even though it's not a clearance item, it's just seen a significant price drop worthy of being noted in a separate thread. They are down to $2,250. There's 40 or so left in the inventory. Soonest they will leave Japan is mid-July, soonest they'd arrive is August. They should all have dongles/offline build, ready to set up on private network. They all come with 3 spare repro LED boards. Not sure if they'll all have locks, so don't assume.

As the title indicates, I'll be preparing a Black Friday sale for this month mainly of the listed items. This is both to help clear out some things we've had sitting more often than not, and to help distributors in Japan clear their inventory of things that are taking up serious, significant space on their end (read: IIDX). We aren't taking a margin really on that, just trying to move it all quickly to the betterment of all involved. I'll update the thread with full details and whatnot whenever I'm able to get to it! Feel free to reach out with interest separately in advance, but most likely solid info won't be ready until I get the post updated.

As the title indicates, I'll be preparing a Black Friday sale for this month mainly of the listed items. This is both to help clear out some things we've had sitting more often than not, and to help distributors in Japan clear their inventory of things that are taking up serious, significant space on their end (read: IIDX). We aren't taking a margin really on that, just trying to move it all quickly to the betterment of all involved. I'll update the thread with full details and whatnot whenever I'm able to get to it! Feel free to reach out with interest separately in advance, but most likely solid info won't be ready until I get the post updated.
Sent PM

Back