What's new
Would PS360+ boards work? I have a PILE of those left.

( Works with : Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Dreamcast, Saturn, PSx , Xbox 1 (Original), NES, SNES, PC (Windows)* Mac (OS X)

My setup will be primarily for console use but if/when I decide to dive into PC use is there a known cheap USB PCB that supports the same 20-pin header standard? Cthulhu seems like overkill to me and I already have Brook retro boards for my old consoles.

I would assume this isn't compatible with the NES system since it can't output rbg without a mod

My setup will be primarily for console use but if/when I decide to dive into PC use is there a known cheap USB PCB that supports the same 20-pin header standard? Cthulhu seems like overkill to me and I already have Brook retro boards for my old consoles.
Nope. We will have to wait for whoever is making the Zero Delay encoders to exhaust current stock. Then they can design the Zero Delay II with the MC 2x10 header.

That isn't actually news bud. That is just sardonic speculation. But I am sure the Chinese devs out there are watching. If we make enough noise, they will produce it.

Almost all of the preorder slots have been claimed at this point so I've started ordering a couple of bulk parts that are difficult to find. The main component that's nearly impossible to get from a normal supplier is the SCART socket, so I found that the most economical way to secure current and future supply is to place an enormous order with a Chinese factory to have them made. With that said if anyone needs right angle SCART sockets I will have ample supply going forward.

Almost all of the preorder slots have been claimed at this point so I've started ordering a couple of bulk parts that are difficult to find. The main component that's nearly impossible to get from a normal supplier is the SCART socket, so I found that the most economical way to secure current and future supply is to place an enormous order with a Chinese factory to have them made. With that said if anyone needs right angle SCART sockets I will have ample supply going forward.
hackpad pre order is it possible?

They may really high quality cables for sure, you do really need to be aware of what kind of sync/terminations your particular set up needs though or you'll end up with a dim picture (if you don't have the options of providing either TTL or Attenuated sync or RGB lines).

I have a spare retro-access Dreamcast SCART cable. Used once. $25 shipped if anyone wants it, PM me.

hackpad pre order is it possible?
Sorry, I still haven't had time to put together and test any of the padhack pcbs. I will do that tonight and post them on my website.

Pre-ordered! Hopefully got in the first 25
Did you place your order today? I don't see any new orders so far today. With that said the pre-orders are limited to 25 so if your order went through you are in.

Back