What's new
That was just a guess on my part, I'm certainly not sure either way.

I was trying to add to cart continuously from about 11:58am-12:05pm CST and was not successful.
I was trying to add right at 1200 as well with no luck

Life happened so I wasn't there on the dot. Hopefully this can be safely interpreted as a need for future production runs.

Just want to know if it ever went live and out of stock so I can stop checking
I guess it is possible that one person bought all 10? It would be a real dick move, so I hope that isn't the case.

I guess it is possible that one person bought all 10? It would be a real dick move, so I hope that isn't the case.
I think I would sooner believe that it just never went live at all. I hate having to "camp out" for stuff like this, but it's not like AP for someone to not have posted "thanks so much, just got one!" 0.5 milliseconds after hitting checkout on stuff like this lol. The fact that so many people were on time with zero success and no ones posted any proof of checkout kinda narrows it down for me at least

I also tried unsuccessfully to get one right at noon. I’m also guessing it never went live...

Sorry everybody. There was a hang up on my end that delayed things. They're up now!

I tried to schedule it to add the stock to the site at 12:00 but apparently that didn't work. I hadn't checked to see the status of the sale until just now.

Last edited:
Order placed. Perfect timing as I just woke up. Looking forward to this : D

I was just able to place my order, as well.
Hoping the quick sales today will encourage a larger batch in the future! This is definitely a product that fills a much-needed gap.

Aaaaah, I hadn't checked this post in two days! I'm a day late :(

Back