What's new
this is a GREAT idea. i cant ship to 100+ people as i am already tied up with Axunworks projects.

but i would send to a few spots and let those guys handle thier area. now for someone to organize it. but yes i am willing to step in.

It's a big undertaking for sure... thanks for helping thus far @drfunk2k

@Darksoft, would it be possible to buy a big lot and include them with the multi when it's ready? I'm assuming "no" due to the upfront cost involved... but maybe it could be something @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES could look into as I'm assuming he will distribute the multi?

i just talk to eagle aka lydz and he only has 500 of the original 1000 left.

Take them all!!!! :D

I myself would buy lie 6-8 of them, probably more.

Very reasonable price considering it includes free shipping. Thanks again @drfunk2k and also thanks @xodaraP for dropping two of these over to me today. They’re definitely NOS, and there also seems to be new batteries on them as the charge measures 3.2v on the multimeter for the CR2032 :)

Wait- So we should just order 1 from the link if we intend to get a CPS1 Multi?

If you already have a battery C board you don't need one. This is just a way to make sure everyone has the correct C board :)

Awesome! Just put an order in for one. Thank you so much. Now to continue waiting for that CPS1 multi. :)

Thanks!

If you already have a battery C board you don't need one. This is just a way to make sure everyone has the correct C board :)
I don't have a battery c board, but looking at these C boards, I'm curious where the kick harness would plug into?

Thanks!

I don't have a battery c board, but looking at these C boards, I'm curious where the kick harness would plug into?
The kick harness connection will be part of the multi-CPS1 board. The C board is still needed for its custom chip on there I think.

Back