6gBEqdr.png

Alien Vs. Predator

zzqtG1Y.png

WcAEVUA.png

Armored Warriors

YvOuNSu.png

Last edited:
I have updated the pictures.
The screenshots doesnt look high quality. Knowingly I did so. But the real graphics are really high quality. ;)

Do a multi!

Also, when can we buy?
@PascalP has Great CPS2 Multi Sticker . You can buy it from him

And , i will print them when i have reach the maximum number to fit in a B2 paper size. That mean 19 different Labels. I have finished 7 of them

Sample for the paper. Just imagine all of the labels will be different.

JMmzY77.png

Sounds good, waiting eagerly!

Do you need a better pictures of any other CPS2 or CPS1.5 games?

Great work always @hursit, would be keen to get some coloured labels down the track for Progear, and perhaps a custom C&D design...

Great work always @hursit, would be keen to get some coloured labels down the track for Progear, and perhaps a custom C&D design...
Thanks Mate. Progear is really problem :( There is no high quality artwork for this CPS2 label. Maybe i can make something different from my poster design ;)

@hursit What materials are you printing these on? Are they UV safe against fading, etc.?
Put the games in the cab, my man. Then they won't see the harsh light of day and fade!
lol, yeah they still fade, depends on ink/substrate, etc... some inks just deteriorate over time more than others, sometimes its the substrate, glue that fails, etc.. I dont like the vinyl labels too much, they end up stretching and distorting if you pull on them, polyester is a bit better.

@hursit What materials are you printing these on? Are they UV safe against fading, etc.?
I didnt print them yet. I will wait until reach 16 different of them. There is a material for the UV OFFSET print. I will check it this week and try to do some tests.And yes, the material has UV resistance
Cool, since they are offset printed, depending on ink they should come out awesome and last a long time :thumbsup:

Put the games in the cab, my man. Then they won't see the harsh light of day and fade!
lol, yeah they still fade, depends on ink/substrate, etc... some inks just deteriorate over time more than others, sometimes its the substrate, glue that fails, etc.. I dont like the vinyl labels too much, they end up stretching and distorting if you pull on them, polyester is a bit better.
Yeah, no kidding. It's like the color red in any Midway arcade cabinet, especially noticeable in Mortal Kombat due to the large about... shit splits like Johnny Cage hitting you in the nuts.

Anyone has CPS3 Label Sticker Scans in here ?

If you decide to repro 3rd strike cart label...can you use different character portraits? I personally hate that artwork of chun-li :(

Back