What's new
UPDATE

CPS 1.5 PUNISHER
CPS2
CPS3

Label Stickers ready for shipping. It is UV OFFSET Print on a Special Waterproof Stickers.

The price is 6,99 USD Each

DHL Express Shipping cost is 19 USD up to 2KG :) . You can buy it directly from the website if you want DHL.

Another shipping method is PTT ( National Post Service Turkey ) Registered Airmail. It is 9 USD to USA and EUROPE. But it takes 15-20 days. Please PM to me if you want these shipping method. I couldnt add it on the website. You can buy it by Paypal directly.

trfightstick.com/cp-s-label-stickers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello people.
I just realize i have already datas for the CPS2 stickers because of the my poster designs.

Today i have made Marvel Vs. Capcom Label Stickers USA and Japan Versions. But Colored version. The characters Re-drawn and other parts have been Vectorized ( LOGO etc. )
If people interest with the other games, i can print them as OFFSET and lamination. It will be very cheap i think :).

You can ask another CPS2 games. Lets find out what can i do for the other games.

NOTE: I dont sell or create the original versions.There are some people are selling them.

wb5Oq2B.png

Ve2nXIJ.png

07AG0l0.png

irWCEtj.png
Are these still available? Not listed on the site it seems.

I noticed all the capcom posters and stickers have been removed. Did something happen?

how much for 1xmarvel vs street fighter JAP & 1x ssf2x jap? shipping include to France.

Marvel Super Heroes, GigaWing, Mars Matrix or 19xx?

Back