What's new
Anyone has CPS3 Label Sticker Scans in here ?
Cart labels? I can scan a few for you. But I think there is a link somewhere that has all of the cart labels.
thanks...
If you decide to repro 3rd strike cart label...can you use different character portraits? I personally hate that artwork of chun-li :(
Thanks for the link.
Yeah i can use any of characters, i think ;)

Anyone has CPS3 Label Sticker Scans in here ?
Cart labels? I can scan a few for you. But I think there is a link somewhere that has all of the cart labels.
thanks...
If you decide to repro 3rd strike cart label...can you use different character portraits? I personally hate that artwork of chun-li :(
Thanks for the link.Yeah i can use any of characters, i think ;)
I would be interested in a cps3 repro label.

What about putting together all the CPS2 labels in a B2 poster - Darksoft Multi style?
That will be very expensive. Uv offset is really expensive. I want to sell this stickers about 5-7 USD around. I will divide the total cost by the unit price

Any chance to get a label for 1944? Looks like the poster is a colorized version of the original blue-and-white label with a little rearrangement of assets. Oddly enough, the best copy of the poster I can find is on IMDB.

Original: https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/File:Repro_1944.jpg

x430px-Repro_1944.jpg.pagespeed.ic.IE8PL5eN_6.webp

Poster: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1974186/mediaviewer/rm406393344

MV5BYTY1ODRhNTYtMGIyYS00ZTkwLTk1ODItMDMwZGVkNmQyZTM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg5OTk2OA@@._V1_.jpg

Thanks Mate. Progear is really problem :( There is no high quality artwork for this CPS2 label. Maybe i can make something different from my poster design ;)

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike HUGO Cartridge Label Sticker.

I have made Hugo version to test it. My main character is Hugo, thats why i have started with him 8o

You can ask another characters ;)
Ken Ryu Alex Dudley are my preferred, but I'll take anything over that original label with the shitty chun-li artwork :)

Back