What's new

Psyko-M1

Champion
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, this essentially turns your CPS1 DASH nto a CPS1.5?
Am I reading this correctly?

kidrivers

Beginner
Reaction score
Absolutely Beautiful!!! Will the interest list that was started way back when still be used to determine our spot in line, or will you start a new one? Thanks for the update, I really needed something to look forward to!!!

opt2not

Multi Boyz Pixeler
Champion
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Price will be slightly higher than anticipated as it has now the Qsound part integrated.
What kind of price you thinking, approximately? Would be good to know a roundabout number to start saving towards.

KaPH33n

Grand Master
Reaction score
So in. I love the Darksoft multis just for convenience. I still collect the original games, but I use the multi kits to play them more often than not. Not only is it playing all these games on real arcade hardware, but switching games takes little to no time. It's truly the best way to maximize your home arcade potential. With the capcom stuff it also removes much of the maintenance headache that most people just can't or won't undertake.

West

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn. I have all the CPS1 games I wanted but with 1.5 support I don’t think I can pass this up.

Amazing work as always. Can’t wait!

evilsim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cant wait to get this and get rid of my damn 14-in-1 china CPS1 !!!
great work @Darksoft and co, it looks fantastic.

Dreamstate

Student
Reaction score
Can you mix and match any A board and an appropriate C board? I might have access to just an A and I could get one of those C boards off of Ebay.

Nic034

Student
Reaction score
Really amazing and big ! Huge work ! 😎
Thanks Nicolas

Last edited:

Hammy

Champion
Reaction score
Looking nice!
Good to see you went ahead with the DSP idea, So you are running on external code, why not pre-programmed?

14-in-1 china CPS1 !!!

Try and get the super pang version from here dumped if you can before getting rid :)