What's new
Just got my multi today, thank you so much!

Attachments

• 20220511_133734.jpg
    20220511_133734.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 60
@Lemony Vengeance I don't know what Mitz has planned aside from the remote DIPs, but I just need a simple CPS1 kicks-to-CPS1 kicks cable for this multi's filterboard.
No 3/4-player stuff required, just good ole kicks.

How much to crimp one up for me (all clean and sexy looking)?

I’m hesitant to make anything en-mass for this, especially since mitsu and DS both have stated they’ll be available.

I don’t want to step on their toes 😅

That said, I have the parts and can make a bunch, provided I get their blessing :)

I’ll wait to see what they have to say about availability of these harnesses.

We are making a bunch of the harnesses to connect kicks from the multi to the filterboard. If you only want kicks then you just need one cable. If you want everything you need two cables. Price will probably be $15 for one cable or $25 for a pair. Just waiting for a few more things to arrive to sell at one time.

The dual clock and line-out audio mods will come a bit later.

For those of us building our own cables for the filterboard, do they cross over or pass through? For example using the NH connector numbering, does the wire go from position 1 on one end of the harness to position 1 on the other?

For those of us building our own cables for the filterboard, do they cross over or pass through? For example using the NH connector numbering, does the wire go from position 1 on one end of the harness to position 1 on the other?
Just replying to myself to say that I'm also not going to be selling these unless there's a specific OK to do so. I've already had someone hitting me up on ebay for them, and I have no interest in making things harder for people who make multis.

There is a manual being released in a few hours and it will be posted here. As soon as it's uploaded I'll post here for everyone to see.
Reading the manual is almost as much fun as playing the game
By the way. I bought this to help:

20220508_025710.jpg
That looks badass. Son of a bitch, I want one.

What's the calibration procedure like when changing out blades to an entirely different connector type for one of those machines (assuming AWG and strip length remains the same)? Something you can do on the fly or a ~process~?

Man...i can't wait for mine to make it.
I was way up there on the hold list, but late to order.
I just hope I get notice before it gets here, as USPS here can be sketchy at times. :(

Back