What's new
I always use nylon or brass standoffs, not really a fan of the 3D printed ones Lions3 provides.
They are "ok".

The ones that aren't threaded strip very easily. It sometimes seems like maybe they were stripped when I got them. A toothpick and some Super-glue usually solves the problem.

I have not found any good substitutes but I admit that I haven't looked that hard.

I would love recommendations.

They are "ok".

The ones that aren't threaded strip very easily. It sometimes seems like maybe they were stripped when I got them. A toothpick and some Super-glue usually solves the problem.

I have not found any good substitutes but I admit that I haven't looked that hard.

I would love recommendations.

I have a couple boxes of various sized M3 posts and spacers (example). I can most times find a combination that works.

I spoke to the dude at Lions 3 yesterday and he said they are working in a kit for the Multi CP1.

So I suppose we’re just still waiting to see which options are available first.
Cool beans, will look for it. Going with the standard "Dash" one from them for now since I can always move it to my stock SF2 setup.

I’d love to be in for a Hurist case as well as soon as possible. That would be far out.

That case looks super cool. But yeah, the real question is, are there any cases coming with the remote dip switch support? I mean, not that i need continues. Ever. But it would be nice…for other people…

Yes, of course! @Mitsurugi-w and I developed a board that mounts directly in my case and it will also support the filter board mounting one as well. I have accommodated for both. Additionally, I will have some 3D printed "plugs" that will close up the holes for those that really want their screen and dips far from their PCB case for easier access :)

Yes, of course! @Mitsurugi-w and I developed a board that mounts directly in my case and it will also support the filter board mounting one as well. I have accommodated for both. Additionally, I will have some 3D printed "plugs" that will close up the holes for those that really want their screen and dips far from their PCB case for easier access :)
Ohhh my my my...that's friggin awesome. Are these available for pre-order? I've noticed they are listed as sold out on your website. Did I miss the first batch pre-orders already?

I spoke to the dude at Lions 3 yesterday and he said they are working in a kit for the Multi CP1.

So I suppose we’re just still waiting to see which options are available first.
Will Lions3 have any retro fitting adapters for those that already have their dash case?

Is it me, or has Final Fight 30th Anniversary edition been removed from the latest pack?

Does it have the multi rollout pack that was posted here? I only see other random cps1 from packs from several years ago.
I see you have a PM that probably contains the information you are looking for but I'm replying for the sake of completeness. Someone else may (will) have the same question.

I am not referencing anything that's several years old, in relation to the multi that came out a few months ago. Archive.org does have what you are (were) looking for.

Finally got around to testing/playing 3P/4P games on the multi with great success.

Setup:
Has 4.2 Supergun with 3P/4P Adapter and Cable from @RGB
UD-DB15-USB Encoders from @undamned
Multi Kick Extension Cables from @evilsim

No issues running anything shown below. Had to flick some dip switches to activate Captain Commando. The Final Fight 30th Anniversary Edition is great!

I'm really enjoying the 3P/4P adapter on this Supergun, really simplifies it all requiring just one cable to get into the multplayer action.

CPS13P4P_1.JPG
CPS13P4P_2.JPG
CPS13P4P_3.JPG
CPS13P4P_4.JPG
CPS13P4P_5.JPG
CPS13P4P_6.JPG
CPS13P4P_7.JPG
CPS13P4P_8.JPG
CPS13P4P_9.JPG

That setup looks beautiful man and that Sony Trinitron is the cherry on top of the cake.

Back