What's new
The wait for this has been perfectly fine for me. My room with my arcade cabinets, and thus access to my arcades, has taken up space as storage while I work on other projects in the house and get ready to recover from shoulder surgery.

General CPS1 question: Excluding SFII, are there any CPS1 titles that use more than 2 buttons?

General CPS1 question: Excluding SFII, are there any CPS1 titles that use more than 2 buttons?
Excluding the special stuff like Forgotten Worlds spinner the only one that comes to mind is Mega Man Power Battle uses three.

Insert CPS1 multi here

36EDF43F-8DEB-48A3-8DF6-4CE982737F67.jpeg

Can someone tell me the correct model of the motherboard c that I should buy? if possible with photos?

There isn’t a “right” model to buy yet. The multi details haven’t fully been released. HOWEVER, it’s pretty certainly speculated that a Dash board will be the one to have. You can tell this model by two things; A sticker near the JAMMA edge that says “Dash”, or by finding the Crystal on the board and confirming it’s 12.00MHz.

Excellent thread by @twistedsymphony about it all here — https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/cps-a-board-differences.5004/

Ainda não existe um modelo “certo” para comprar. Os vários detalhes não foram totalmente liberados. NO ENTANTO, certamente se especula que um painel Dash será o único a ter. Você pode identificar esse modelo por duas coisas; Um adesivo próximo à borda do JAMMA que diz “Dash”, ou encontrando o Crystal na placa e confirmando que é 12,00MHz.

Excelente tópico de [USER = 69] @twistedsymphony [/ USER] sobre tudo aqui - https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/cps-a-board-differences.5004/

There isn’t a “right” model to buy yet. The multi details haven’t fully been released. HOWEVER, it’s pretty certainly speculated that a Dash board will be the one to have. You can tell this model by two things; A sticker near the JAMMA edge that says “Dash”, or by finding the Crystal on the board and confirming it’s 12.00MHz.

Excellent thread by @twistedsymphony about it all here — https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/cps-a-board-differences.5004/
I mean the board C

I think I can finally shed some light on this. Our goal was to make it compatible with any c board and thanks to @Apocalypse we know how to do this. Adding support for something different than B-21 will make the kit unnecessarily expensive and will delay the project at least 2 months. For that reason and not to delay this longer we will support C Boards with B21. More info will be given soon.

Last edited:
I think I can shed some light on this. Our goal was to make it compatible with any c board and thanks to @Apocalypse we know how to do this. Adding support for something different than B-21 will make the kit unnecessarily expensive and will delay the project at least 2 months. For that reason and not to delay this longer we will support C Boards with B21. More info will be given soon.
with or without the suicide battery?

Body's ready, mom's spaghettis! how's this thing coming?

Back