What's new
Any idea what time High score saves will go live with the sale again? I really don’t want to miss out on the first wave.

I made my account with HSS, but it won't let me purchase through PayPal Credit

I just tried it , went as far as i could without actually buying it and it seemed to work fine with paypal and choosing paypal credit as the payment method. Are you getting an error message or does it not even show up as an option?

I just tried it , went as far as i could without actually buying it and it seemed to work fine with paypal and choosing paypal credit as the payment method. Are you getting an error message or does it not even show up as an option?
You don´t go that far for nothing, you shoulda pull the trigger for another one :saint:

Haha, I'd be poor but cps1 rich 🤣
1643753770802.png

Where are you based? Please fill your profile with your location.
Pinging @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES
Thanks for follow up by you, and those that posted afterwards. After a little digging, I found out that it was me. PayPal was set to a certain amount to allow, but if it goes beyond that amount you have to call to have the purchase allowed. I have my order of 1. I have made a major purchase recently (I don't want to accidentally over-spend,) so I will do one for now. I just hope that I hit the lottery. I am so happy this is finally being released. I can't wait to get mine.

Sorry, why are people posting their HSS order number and what is a Interest number? I just bought the CPS1 Darksoft mod. HSS Order 42099.

Sorry, why are people posting their HSS order number and what is a Interest number? I just bought the CPS1 Darksoft mod. HSS Order 42099.
We’ve been keeping an interest check list for years, and this preorder is for folks on that list. that said, I think members have until feb5 to buy and if they don’t sell out then it becomes first-ordered-first-served. Since you probably aren’t on the list, you will only get a multi if this batch don’t sell out. You’d just get one on the next batch.

Back