What's new
Ah I posted on the interest thread back in September of last year. I’m guessing the interest number is the post number.

HSS Order 42099.
Interest Number 2365

Ah I posted on the interest thread back in September of last year. I’m guessing the interest number is the post number.

HSS Order 42099.
Interest Number 2365

You are #568 per the first post in the interest thread.

Support for spinners is available. You need an extra PCB that plugs in the multi. I didnt want to delay the project anymore and make the final multi more expensive, so people who need that PCB because they want to play with spinners, can get it from @Mitsurugi-w.
@Mitsurugi-w would you mind starting another sticky thread titled "CPS1 Forgotten Worlds Spinner Support PCB" if/once you have all the details? Hard to parse the info from this discussion. Helps with hursit's efforts too.

Looking forward to this multi and being able to play Forgotten Worlds as it was originally intended (thanks @hursit and @Derick2k). Also, I think I will take one of my Big Blue project cabs and buy the Punisher art kit and pretty much have this multi dedicated to running this multi, except when playing FW on a candy.
I have some information for people in the USA, buying from HSS. It looks like they are selling many more units than expected and they dont want to trigger any alarms with PayPal,Visa, etc. so they will stop sales from now until February 1st, when all the mounthly counters reset back to 0.
A fittingly true "1st world problems" statement right here :). Anyhoo.......
  • HSS Order #42100
  • Interest #8 (as acblunden2)

Capture-d-cran-2022-02-02-21-33-26.png

I'm #162 :)

@CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES

Last edited:
@Mitsurugi-w would you mind starting another sticky thread titled "CPS1 Forgotten Worlds Spinner Support PCB" if/once you have all the details? Hard to parse the info from this discussion. Helps with hursit's efforts too.
I'll do this for sure. I hope I can get a repro spinner or two also to make things easier.

I'll also be offering an adapter ive designed that adds cps2 kick support and other things.

If someone in Europe has a B18 C board that can lend me, please PM me. Thanks.
The only 2 games with that B18 are:
* Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (World 910228)
* Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (USA 910228)

It has to be this version: 910228
Only those 2 games have that version and therefore that B18

The only 2 games with that B18 are:
* Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (World 910228)
* Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (USA 910228)

It has to be this version: 910228
Only those 2 games have that version and therefore that B18
Mine is B12 just in case you may need too.
P_20220203_192551.jpg

With the CPS1 multi - is it possible to get the original SF1 roms to work on it?
If this is a stupid question please ignore :)

it does look at least consistent for the set using 68k cpu and z80 sound. I don’t think I’m ready yet but maybe someday. Or if someone does one and shares notes. Maybe mame source is enough but if anyone has dev resources for cps1 I’m sure that would save time too.

Back