What's new
qiass2p.jpg

WFLvE06.jpg

x0174UE.jpg

And...
seNh05v.jpg

so I wanted to try it... but extracting a MAME rom set to a sub folder in "games" folder...
ie sd:/games/sf2ce/files.bin

AND including a "name" file (for the LCD) dose indeed list, however when flashing it says "all operations failed"
I guess we need a tool to arrange the data for the multi (like CPS2/F3)?

Do we have such a tool yet? would be nice to test this new setup.
VwFfunz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No rom tool is ready yet. Soon, soon

The white pegs I would recommend placing near the c-board to eliminate flex in event of pressing on the C-board.

That being said please install the c-board BEFORE placing multi on A-board.

A very nice person shared something with me that confirmed, YES my setup is GOOOOOODDDDDDD! :D
I DO still need a proper C-board however, because as expected I can only play SF2CE (B21 variants) with my CE C-board (aka no key change).
7KQiQU0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Final Fight 30th (Hack)
Strider (Retail release)
All the SF2 Hacks (Redwave, Rainbow, etc)

All of these are B21, thus all work with my existing CE C-Board.
Fun to play that Final Fight hack, even if I lack a 3-player cab to do it proper. :P

No rom tool is ready yet. Soon, soon

The white pegs I would recommend placing near the c-board to eliminate flex in event of pressing on the C-board.

That being said please install the c-board BEFORE placing multi on A-board.

Can you be more specific? Maybe show a picture?

Welp, just waiting patiently (not really, I'm sitting here sweating) for you know what. The B board slid into the A board like butter, I had to look at it and make sure there wasn't something wrong...lol The only noticeable thing is that the reset wire is perilously close to being too short, but it did reach. I'm truly excited and appreciate everyone who participated in this!!! Thanks!!!

1 wire is shorter than the other, just switch the wires. Mine was green (longer) to reset, red (shorter) to Qsound, they were perfectly sized.

Back