What's new
Want To Buy
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbodeanny

Student
Reaction score
Looking for one of the CPS2 Digital AV kits. Anyone have one they'd like to sell?

Thanks!

Hello sir !
I sold it to Tony here ( https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/sold-cps2-digital-av-interface-diy-kit-cps2-i-o-interface-150€.21631/ )
. If you willling to purchase from him , how much will cost you ?

Seems to be a theme for this guy... Among other bigger troubles posted elsewhere..
@rewrite are you going to bring up my beef with Omar here? Please keep that shit on your Facebook group, where you like to hand out bans to people like it’s your job.

You’re perfect huh? From what I hear, people don’t seem to think very highly of you.

Last edited:
I actually decided to pass on buying his kit as I was able to use my Splitfire/OSSC setup instead.

The price you had listed your kit for originally ($120) was about what I was going to offer, but that wasn't remotely close to what he wanted for it. :unsure:
How much Tony asked you for ? Of coursee, if isnt a big secret …
I sold him the entire kit (cps2 digital board + cps2 i/o interface + 10€ was the shipping Romania to USA address ) = 160€ shipped

flipper.jpg

@AlxUnderBase whenever I am unsure on what to price something, I check current and past eBay sales as it is usually a good price guide. That is what I did.

I really don't want to sell this kit, but I would be willing to for the right price since it is very hard to find right now.

It sounds like you want me to re-sell items at the exact price I paid for them.

@tonyt76 You just bought the board on this forum very recently didn’t you?

Not a rule, but it would be nice to pass on the mates rate that @AlxUnderBase passed onto you, especially with him being a genuine guy that helps out a lot of people here selflessly.

It’s fairly evident that you buy items *here* only to resell them shortly after at an inflated price to forum members.

I honestly thought you had packed up and sold all your stuff recently due to hardship just to see you back to the same old tricks? Hopefully that wasn’t a pull at the pity strings for sales.

Don’t have any skin in an argument. Just stating what it all looks like from a bystanders point of view.

It’s fairly evident that you buy items *here* only to resell them shortly after at an inflated price to forum members.

I honestly thought you had packed up and sold all your stuff recently due to hardship just to see you back to the same old tricks? Hopefully that wasn’t a pull at the pity strings for sales.

Don’t have any skin in an argument. Just stating what it all looks like from a bystanders point of view.
Can you please provide examples where I buy items here to resell them shortly after at an inflated price? If you're going to call me out, i'm going to do the same, it's only fair.

Please don't assume to know my situation. If you think that I did that to pull at pity strings you are sadly mistaken.

Why is there so much drama in this hobby? Reminder, this is a hobby. It is supposed to be fun.

Dictating what sellers should price their items for is ridiculous!

Last edited:
Ok @tonyt76 ,please , do you agree to send me back what i send you and i will give you back the money you paid for my stuff ?

Usually i dont use the ebay as refferences to sell stuff , but where i cant find prices on all market or previous sales i use prices check here . Anyway , dont be nervous . I thought you are a cool guy ! Sorry , i want my stuff back !

Kit is no longer for sale. Thread closed. I have tagged the admins for review. I really don't appreciate the harassment guys.

@Darksoft @brizzo

Can you please provide examples where I buy items here to resell them shortly after at an inflated price? If you're going to call me out, i'm going to do the same, it's only fair.

Please don't assume to know my situation. If you think that I did that to pull at pity strings you are sadly mistaken.

Why is there so much drama in this hobby? Reminder, this is a hobby. It is supposed to be fun.

Dictating what sellers should price their items for is ridiculous!

Couldn’t be assed being Internet cop tonight, I just could have sworn I had seen you do the ‘ol flip and grip, or maybe it was a CPS-3 multi factory. I can’t remember. My sincerest apologies if that’s not you though.

Also. Don’t know (or want to know) your situation, but generally when someone posts “selling everything” due to hardship but at the same time or even a month later is buying stuff, it may seem odd. Like I said I was “hopeful” that wasn’t the case and you’ve stated it wasn’t. So all good.

No drama or dictating so don’t even “flip” it there. Criticism perhaps. Like I said, it’s just what it looks like perhaps from a bystanders point of view.

And I only really spoke up because it’s one of the nice guys (@AlxUnderBase) we’re talking about here, and I know English isn’t his native language.

Kit is no longer for sale. Thread closed. I have tagged the admins for review. I really don't appreciate the harassment guys.

@Darksoft @brizzo

If this is harassment . My God ! I lm really sorry i wanted to help you with buying stuff from China and im really sorry to do bussiness with you due this kind of behaviour you have / had !

Im not crying like you to call the admins for review something @brizzo , @Mitsurugi-w , @Darksoft or any other admin 👍🏻 . You call them to see what ? To see you flip like a dolphin (this is harassment? ) 🤦🏻‍♂️

No drama , but you are not cool mr @tonyt76 . Because of you many peoples dont come in this hobby !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back