What's new
For Sale

SNK-NEO-GEO

Enlightened
Reaction score
Payment - Paypal gift or add %4 to the price, buyer pays shipping.

Shipping --the buyer pays me for the cost of the board(s)..I get the buyer's shipping inf, take that to FedEx and have them package it, insured and shipped.. I take a photo of the receipt and send it to the buyer.. the buyer then send me payment for shipping cost based on the receipt..

Raiden Fighters 1 - MOBO and Game $250

SOLD Items
Capcom CPS-2 (Clean MvC A/B + Replacement Fan + Darksoft Kit): $630
Hyper Street Fighter II + plexi + jNX cps1toCPS2 kick adapter - $375

Super street Fighter II - battery change 2/16/18 $160

SEGA ST-V (STV Motherboard + Darksoft Kit + LCD Screen Kit (not installed, you will need to do the installation which is two wires): $$350

Capcom CPS-3 (Full Kit with SCSI2SD/cable (no SD card included + Jansens Plexi + Converted Cart + seems Original game shell + Sticker) + original CDROM with CDISO and cable: $690
Note - cart is a multi and MOBO memory SF3 3rd strike ready.

Taito F3 (Motherboard + Original F3 Shell + Dark soft Kit): $590

NeoGeo MVS Darksoft Cart: $500

Attachments

• image1-35.JPG
    image1-35.JPG
    360.1 KB · Views: 111
  • image2-25.JPG
    image2-25.JPG
    366.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I am not sure if I can sell the multi only without the main board at this time but I will let you know.. I need to know prices for first.. thanks

How much for Blazing Star? and im new here where is the Darksoft price list??

Came here from system11

Updated my prices in that thread reflecting some changes and upgrades on some of the multis and the exchange rate.

I also know that CPS-3 kits have been selling for stupid money. So it might be worth looking for past sales on eBay for current prices too.

Good luck with the sales.

Last edited:
How much for Blazing Star? and im new here where is the Darksoft price list??

Came here from system11
Sorry that I have not gotten back to you regarding Blazing Start.. when I purchased it the person said that it was original.. I can open it up and take picks..$180 plus shipping and PayPal fees..

Thank you, I understand djsheep already expressed interest in the Hyper Fighting board. If things fall through somehow I'm also interested. :)

Oh no, I just placed an order with Highscoresaves for MVS and a CPS2 Kit like 5 minutes ago... I would have taken both from you :( Not sure if I can cancel my order :/

Oh no, I just placed an order with Highscoresaves for MVS and a CPS2 Kit like 5 minutes ago... I would have taken both from you :( Not sure if I can cancel my order :/
Try reaching out to them and see if you can cancel your order..it is worth a try:)

Back