you need the pcb printed (but OSH have prices bigger than other pcbs manufactures like Jlcpcb or Pbcway) + follow parts (Digikey - US Based parts) :Ah ok thanks. Looks like easy fun project
oh wow thanks for the bomyou need the pcb printed (but OSH have prices bigger than other pcbs manufactures like Jlcpcb or Pbcway) + follow parts (Digikey - US Based parts) :
- 1 x https://www.digikey.ro/product-detail/ro/jst-sales-america-inc/B6B-XH-A-LF-SN/455-2271-ND/1000381
- 1 x https://www.digikey.ro/product-detail/ro/jst-sales-america-inc/B2B-XH-A-LF-SN/455-2247-ND/1651045
- 2 x https://www.digikey.ro/products/ro?keywords=JS202011AQN
- 4 x https://www.digikey.ro/products/ro?keywords=B3F-3100
- 2 x https://www.digikey.ro/products/ro?keywords= LD15P24A4GV00LF
- 1 x https://www.digikey.ro/product-detail/ro/jst-sales-america-inc/B6P-VH-LF-SN/455-1643-ND/926551
- 1 x https://www.digikey.ro/products/ro?keywords=39-28-1243
- 1 x THT JAMMA connector (but here i didn't find a link yet)
I've found the THT Jamma connector in the meantime and for jamma connector is neededoh wow thanks for the bom
yes ,you right sir ! i didn't count when i've found it . i just was happy i've found it . was tired at that time to be honest ... in any rates , i've found the correct one this time : https://www.memotronics.com/jamma-56-pin-arcade-card-edge-connector-socket-pcb-mount-3-96mm-0-156/That's a 72-pin connector, as far as I can tell a 56-pin connector would be needed, am I wrong?
@alecutheman I had one of these printed up and it fits like a glove! Thanks for sharing.