What's new
For Sale
I finally got it.

Looking carefully I found some pins bended.

IMG_20180924_213250.jpg
I had the exact same pins bent on mines and that first pin broken on me when i tried to bend it back straight so be careful. They are pretty bent over and cause of how thin the pins are i think there going to sill break on you. The more bent they are the more fragile.@CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES I also think maybe packing the darksoft box in a larger box with packing popcorn around it will help issue.
believe me, one time that is inside the factory box, for bend you have to destroy two box. Is not a problem of shipping, it happen first. Now I check all, and find many bent first of been shipped

I finally got it.

Looking carefully I found some pins bended.

IMG_20180924_213250.jpg
I had the exact same pins bent on mines and that first pin broken on me when i tried to bend it back straight so be careful. They are pretty bent over and cause of how thin the pins are i think there going to sill break on you. The more bent they are the more fragile.@CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES I also think maybe packing the darksoft box in a larger box with packing popcorn around it will help issue.
believe me, one time that is inside the factory box, for bend you have to destroy two box. Is not a problem of shipping, it happen first. Now I check all, and find many bent first of been shipped
I guess they dont mount the boards on anti-static foam at the factory to help protect the pins from bending?!

It’s complicated to explain, When you open 20 you can understand how the Pins bend

The box is perfect, is an human error

I have two orders, one CPS2 and one NeoGeo

I'll keep an eagle eye on this thread :)

Hey @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES
Order #1044 CPS2
Order #1027 ST-V

I see shipping confirmation for 1044.
#1027 says shipped in the other thread but I never received email confirmation..
I'm hoping you were able to combine both in the #1044 shipment so I only have one to track.
Thank you again for getting all this processed!
Cheers!

I have the opposite request - event though i have two things on order (cps2 + neogeo) please ship separate. I purchase a lot of arcade stuff from overseas all the time and I've had many issues with combined shipping over the years where along the way boxes go missing and it takes a LOT of effort to deal with shipping companies to track things down (i've lost rare stuff and only got paid back the insurance cost more than once, other times no insurance and its just gone :/ ). Different shipping companies blaming each other is very painful to deal with over the phone.

#1042 & #1051 combined is ok if its all in one box, it's if its multiples i've had issues (someone along the line leaving one behind etc so better to have separate tracking for multiple boxes)

Back