What's new

jesfknkrys

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi Does anyone happen to have the keys to a CPS2 Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha (Asia 960805) B - Board so I reprogram the keys.

I have an earlier version of Street Fighter Zero Alpha (Asia) than the one found on any site, so I don’t think the key exists in the infinikey. I tried uploading the keys from the later revision, but they did not work. I submitted the roms to the MAME group so they have a copy of this version. If I can’t locate the keys, I’ll update the roms to the latest known working revision.

Also, if anyone is interested in the roms, let me know and I will send them to you.

Thank you for the reply.

Solved.
I had a bad solder point on my pic. Reflowed and now working with keys from SFZ2AL

Attachments

• 0001.png
    0001.png
    913 bytes · Views: 101
  • 0002.png
    0002.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 102
  • board.jpg
    board.jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 105
Nice fix! And also really interesting info that there are little-known early versions of these games floating around “in the wild”

No, my roms labels look original. Have you tried reading the roms to verify the game?

I think we have twins! I just picked this one up from a local auction site.

It was factory sealed when I got it

Sound roms are factory SZ2A
Program roms are handwritten capcom stickers with looks like SZAA
Mask roms are factory SZ2
IMG_8318.jpegIMG_8317 (1).jpeg

Boots to a moving white screen
https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...rey-and-interesting-photos.19412/#post-300521

Does this match how yours looked when you got it?
I looked up your roms. Looks like you have the brazil version of the game. See link below for details on your version. You might need to install an infinikey.

http://adb.arcadeitalia.net/dettaglio_mame.php?game_name=sfz2b&search_id=

wow, interesting, these guys are a long way from home, 7500 miles from home!

Thanks very much for this info, I would have sworn and cursed for a long time trying to figure out why the infinikey was not working :)

You need to solder these points on the infinikey to get your version of the game to work. Also, make sure to remove the battery from the board before it leaks and damages your board.

Attachments

• 89A26281-DB97-454B-A5A9-A7E50FD20C16.jpeg
    89A26281-DB97-454B-A5A9-A7E50FD20C16.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Back