What's new
I know I'm a pain in the ass. I was motivated today. CP is wired. Can anyone tell me in the jamma harness there is a plug. It says for color for my monitor. Can't find a place anywhere that it plugs into in my k7000. Looks sloppy but I ran out of zip ties and I'm exhausted.

http://imgur.com/Imkg0rJ

I know I'm a pain in the ass. I was motivated today. CP is wired. Can anyone tell me in the jamma harness there is a plug. It says for color for my monitor. Can't find a place anywhere that it plugs into in my k7000. Looks sloppy but I ran out of zip ties and I'm exhausted.

http://imgur.com/Imkg0rJ
That plug is likely a Molex connector that attaches to the corresponding male/female molex connector which then runs to yet another molex connector that connects to the header pins on your monitor chassis. They add this to make the connection quick disconnectable or modular so you don't have to disconnect at the source (the monnitor chassis). Those header pins being the ones on the lower right of the chassis when looking at the monitor from the rear.

You can do one of two things. Find the corresponding male/female version that connects to the one coming off your Jamma connector, run from that connection lengths of wire to connect to the correct molex to connect to your monitor.....

........or cut that molex connector off your Jamma harness. Splice wires from there to run to the molex connector that will connect to your monitor. The former looks cleaner and is more professional. The latter is what we call in this hobby "an operator's special conversion".

EDIT: Also, I think you linked to the wrong picture.

Anyone have ideas on what to do if on power up it just stays on now reading cd rom please wait?

Cd rom lights up spins for a few seconds then light goes out.

Hitting p1 does nothing. Can't get into darksoft menu.

Last edited:
Anyone have issues with happ joysticks in the original streetfighter cps? Feels like it's hitting or bottoming out somewhat.

If you got Happ Supers, that is the norm. Get Happ Competitions. Or better yet, get the IL Eurosticks which were the original Happ Competitions.

If you got Happ Supers, that is the norm. Get Happ Competitions. Or better yet, get the IL Eurosticks which were the original Happ Competitions.
yea those look a lot better then what I got. Thanks. You don't happen to have a bezel you want to part with? Or know where I can get one for the big blue. All the ones I've looked at are too small.

Big Blues use cheap bezels. There is just a carded paper is the finished trim. And there is a 1/4" wood frame to back it. Nothing special. If you don't have the wood, you can just tape the bezel to the glass. Does the same thing just not as sturdy as that can collapse.

Running at last Game is fully playable at the moment. Now to make a custom bezel out of an old mk2 bezel and some fiberglass. Thank you all for the help. couldn't have done it without the help of this forum. Will post final pictures soon.

what a world of difference those il eurosticks make. So easy to do supe

Back