What's new
Mark your items as sold

PascalP

Legendary
Reaction score
For sale my complete CPS3 kit, gets hardly any play time, so it is a shame to let it collect dust….

- Kit is complete with sufficient memory to run all CPS3 games
- Cart is modded with Darksoft BIOS (custom version)
- Including SCSI2SD adapter + SD card with the latest revision
- SCSI CD drive is also included, but no idea if it works
- Plexicase (not Jasen’s version, locally made in the Netherlands by Akuma2000)

€475 incl shipping to Europe

IYsuqH3.jpg

UeYXKOz.jpg

7IBOOYU.jpg

nsrTsFq.jpg

DlecVl3.jpg

v7zGLEI.jpg

Looks neat and clean. Price is reasonable too considering it comes with SCSI2SD. Good luck!

If you look closely to the picture, you'll see the orange resistor above the kick harness connector are a little bend, but nothing broken or damaged, just want to point it out up front!

If you look closely to the picture, you'll see the orange resistor above the kick harness connector are a little bend, but nothing broken or damaged, just want to point it out up front!
not a business killer, I believe.

Awesome price for a complete setup, with scsi2sd, case and shipping, insanely good.

GLWTS!

Would you have any interest in shipping to US? If so, how much?

Would you have any interest in shipping to US? If so, how much?
No issue for me, shipping would be about €25 extra, so total €500 to the US

EDIT:
If the weight remains below 5kgs, it is just €10 extra, so total would be €485 then ;)

MY Darksoft CPSIII setup is in the same case (Jasen right?) and it's a great package.

Gah, wish I had seen this earlier. Congrats to whoever got it, very nice deal

Ive got one of these setups available if anyone's interested just no scis2 thingy.

Ive got one of these setups available if anyone's interested just no scis2 thingy.
please open a new thread, post your price, maybe add some nice pictures and you'll get more attention :)

I'm new. Scis2 suppose to replace the cd drive so you don't have to use it?

is there a thread here for that item. Or is it an extra add on if you purchase the superbios?

Back