What's new
Want To Buy

Franco23444

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hello, I want to buy a replacement working crypt killer hard drive or compact flash with the ide adapter. I have a pcb with a dead hard drive and I’m kinda lazy to make a replacement my self. Any help or if anyone would like to sell me one will be greatly appreciated.

I can make you a copy if you want. I have a large stack of IDE hard drives on my shelf just collecting dust. I don't have Crypt Killer so if I send you one it will be untested, but it'll be free. Just pay the shipping which to NC is $9 flat. If you want to donate a buck or two my way, so i can buy a cup a coffee that'd be great also. LMK

T
I can make you a copy if you want. I have a large stack of IDE hard drives on my shelf just collecting dust. I don't have Crypt Killer so if I send you one it will be untested, but it'll be free. Just pay the shipping which to NC is $9 flat. If you want to donate a buck or two my way, so i can buy a cup a coffee that'd be great also. LMK
Thank you! I know it will be untested as I have never seen any replacement drives at all. I’ll be glad to donate some money to keep you guys going as well.

Back