What's new
Your more than welcome @djsheep
Just updated the link
Thanks for spotting that mate
No problems, just another FYI the text in the hyperlink you've updated is right, but where it points to is still going to the .zip.

I created one for Gundam Seed Union Vs. ZAFT
Gundam Seed Union Vs ZAFT.jpg

I don't like the spine as the font doesn't match what Mickysmoke used. I used the PS2 Boxart for the spine/front/back.
PDF, JPG, and XCF with layers:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oEPnTi9_xKixg2J4i3alfsqJGiIz_inv?usp=sharing

Does anyone offer a service to print these to size? I need about 4 or 5 of these...please and thank you. 😊

Does anyone offer a service to print these to size? I need about 4 or 5 of these...please and thank you. 😊
I print them on 11x17 on my printer at work :P Since the quality is low (plane paper) it's probably not worth shipping. I would go to a local printing company if you want glossy or photo quality, but there aren't a lot of good photos for these games and my example above wouldn't look any better on higher quality paper because of it.
Nice1 mate
I redone a good few of them and added a few that was missing, when i get a chance i'll add them to this page
Sounds good. I like your collection best for the 2x6.
FYI, the Gundam Vs. Gundam Next has 246 on the sleeve when it is a 256 HDD game. I corrected it when I printed it.
Also, would you mind sharing a folder with all the files so they can be downloaded as a collection?

I print them on 11x17 on my printer at work :P Since the quality is low (plane paper) it's probably not worth shipping. I would go to a local printing company if you want glossy or photo quality, but there aren't a lot of good photos for these games and my example above wouldn't look any better on higher quality paper because of it.

FYI, the Gundam Vs. Gundam Next has 246 on the sleeve when it is a 256 HDD game. I corrected it when I printed it.
Also, would you mind sharing a folder with all the files so they can be downloaded as a collection?
Thanks mate
Yea i redone a few of them, lol was super high when i made most of them think there's one or two with mistakes and a few that i remade.
But yea no probs what so ever, as soon as i get a chance i put up the full collection in one zip

With my luck I'd print it too small but I don't need special paper. Would just be cool to have these labels on empty ps2 cases for the 2x6 disc's and dongles

If you was just to print them on a normal printer mate they should be bang on size without doing anything, but they look why better in high gloss from the printers

If you was just to print them on a normal printer mate they should be bang on size without doing anything, but they look why better in high gloss from the printers
Awesome 👌!!! I appreciate the reassurance. I'll give it a go and try one lol

Thank you for providing these mate!!!!!

Hey Mickysmoke,

What font(s) did you use for the spine title and NMO?

Something related I'm working on is HDD labels for an Orico HDD case I purchased on amazon.

They work with standard 3" x 2" labels which I think are roughly VHS tape size. Premium Label Supply has them on Amazon model PLS504.

If there's interest, I'll post them here as well. Since I'm using Mickysmoke's template as a base, it only seems right.

Attachments

• PLS504-3x2-1 - GVGN.jpg
    PLS504-3x2-1 - GVGN.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 27
  • PXL_20240216_221737449.jpg
    PXL_20240216_221737449.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 27
Something related I'm working on is HDD labels for an Orico HDD case I purchased on amazon.

They work with standard 3" x 2" labels which I think are roughly VHS tape size. Premium Label Supply has them on Amazon model PLS504.

If there's interest, I'll post them here as well. Since I'm using Mickysmoke's template as a base, it only seems right.
Nice1 mate
Gun vs Gun next was one of the box's i had to fix, for some reason it has capcom on the box ?(
I was very very high doing them box's, was kinda stuck in the middle of nowhere for a few days when i done em lol :evil:

As soon as i get back from holidays ill update this page with the corrections, box's that's missing and find out the proper font for the spine.
Should be sorted end of the weekend :)

Back