What's new
Thank's Darksoft for this new menu, it's allays a pleasure for us.

Just a comment about the latest firmware ( r1169) .
It gives me glitsch on the screen. This is not the case with the r1110 (November 18th, 2019) and r996
I have install last menu but it was already the case with the other menus
Did you delete the BUFF file? Which kind of glitch do you mean?

Thank's Darksoft for this new menu, it's allays a pleasure for us.

Just a comment about the latest firmware ( r1169) .
It gives me glitsch on the screen. This is not the case with the r1110 (November 18th, 2019) and r996
I have install last menu but it was already the case with the other menus
I get menu glitches all the time. Instead of booting to the menu, boot to slot one. Usually works, if not press the reset all is good. It seems when things are warmed up there is less menu glitching as in random corrupt graphics. Dunno but games play fine.

Don't recall but can soft dips be saved? I have unibios 4.0 and a memory card for saves.

To be honest get a consolized MVS. The AES is so twitchy at times. MVS's just work and less hassle.

Even with the "competition's" solution (I'm not talking about the 161-1 yellow crap cart) glitch issues can arise. The MVS version is perfect.

What's new/fixed?
It's explained in the 1st post. The changes between what was posted 5 days ago and this one are basically that Xino Crisis is back and that now the buttons to go back to menu on Data East Games work again.

Darksoft, i confirm glitches with last menu and last firmware.
I turn back previous firmware 1110

Xeno crisis is back: How to put an image of the game in the menu?

I have several games without image.

THANKS

Xeno crisis is back: How to put an image of the game in the menu?

I have several games without image.
We released the conversion tools, so that mods are converted to ngt format. I hope to release soon the image/icon converter with a tool, so that people can change the icons themselves or at least, if the process is to complex, I can add icons to games that don't have it. I'm not sure when this will happen yet, there are other priorities like a new Firmware for example.
Darksoft, i confirm glitches with last menu and last firmware.
I turn back previous firmware 1110
You can use the firmware 1110 and the newest menu. Please confirm that it works for you.

Update!

I made a new version of the Menu. I cleaned up a bit a part of the menu code and this version also adds support for these 2 new games:
* Artemio's Test Suite v095 (folder tstsuite)
* Xevious Homebrew (folder xevious)
Also someone had problems in the past with Data East games going back to the menu. This should be fixed from now on.

Check 1st post for an update.

Back