What's new
Sorry. Did not work to upload. Now here.

You have the fitting menu to the older firmware please

Attachments

• F409B66B-A793-400A-8EBC-C364DB0EB8D5.jpeg
    F409B66B-A793-400A-8EBC-C364DB0EB8D5.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 179
@Walker8330 give us some details and we can try to help. What motherboard? MVS or AES mode? What bios? Where did you get your rom file? Any checksums on that I can compare with mine.

A photo of your options screen showing the version of menu and firmware installed.

@Walker8330 give us some details and we can try to help. What motherboard? MVS or AES mode? What bios? Where did you get your rom file? Any checksums on that I can compare with mine.

A photo of your options screen showing the version of menu and firmware installed.
mv1c unibios 4.0 when I was on march 24 release everything worked fine I finally dusted off cabinet and updated the red lock screen came back up rom set is smoke monster 3.0 rom file

mv1c unibios 4.0 when I was on march 24 release everything worked fine I finally dusted off cabinet and updated the red lock screen came back up rom set is smoke monster 3.0 rom file
if you still have the March 24 release files, just revert it. I have the same except unibios 4.0 and mine boots fine, I have the latest public unibios release so you could try swapping that in. You could compare your settings with my post a couple pages back also just to make sure your menu and firmware are the same:

Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

@noonan2678 @Walker8330

Hm, actually my update was fine until I just cleared by backup ram, just now. I'm also getting red screen for KOF, though I noticed it on pulstar first.

Here's the update folder I used to revert my mv1c to the 20190323 menu and firmware. (it takes a while to boot the first time btw, just let it do its thing). I deleted all the root files, and had all this stuff in /update

https://mega.nz/#!h5RylI4b!l9rORQguExGKP4pWEIksoAM98PcV4ls6Q_pIfR864mQ

This puts me back at:
Firmware: 0x03f3
Firmware Build: 0xa324
Top file build: 0x4796
Menu build date: Mar 23 2019
Menu build time: 12:54:32
supported: 169 out of 169
hardware: mvs

@noonan2678 @Walker8330

Hm, actually my update was fine until I just cleared by backup ram, just now. I'm also getting red screen for KOF, though I noticed it on pulstar first.

Here's the update folder I used to revert my mv1c to the 20190323 menu and firmware. (it takes a while to boot the first time btw, just let it do its thing). I deleted all the root files, and had all this stuff in /update

https://mega.nz/#!h5RylI4b!l9rORQguExGKP4pWEIksoAM98PcV4ls6Q_pIfR864mQ

This puts me back at:
Firmware: 0x03f3
Firmware Build: 0xa324
Top file build: 0x4796
Menu build date: Mar 23 2019
Menu build time: 12:54:32
supported: 169 out of 169
hardware: mvs
that's exactly what I did clear backup ram and boom red screen

hey guys i spent several hours on the newest firm and menu.

it really is not working here with my Stereo mvs.errors are … flashing only one game of three and going ito reboot oder flasing only two or flashing into black screen.

for me this firm and menu is not useable. it really did update from beginning to end several times with testing in between.

i stepped back now to a firm from i think february and menu march or so.
worked right of the start ok besides that Sound error of the first game i always had with every Firmware.

Hi all,
i'm little bit confused because i have some issues after adding games to slots (1, 2, 3). after exiting and programming roms option, it shows some instructions running then black screen. i thing that something goes wrong during adding games to slorts!

i tried with some games (exemple KOF 99 MVS, MEtal slug 3,...) same problem.
the black screen is faced also when trying to run some games with quick launch option (start)

i tried wth theses firmwares: same behaviour!
id it any possibility to run logs capture in order to permit developper to troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks

The screen will be black while loading the games in the slots. It will load everytime you boot the cart and then select your game.

The screen will be black while loading the games in the slots. It will load everytime you boot the cart and then select your game.
sure :) , but i'm talking about sometimes, i can wait until 10, 15, 20 minutes without nothing happen!
yesterday, i tried to load : Slug 1, Samurai V, Shock Troopers 2nd Squad and 30 min after, nothing happened. i was forced to reboot slot. i found that only SLUG1 was loaded!

i'm using theses roms : Neo Geo Roll-Up Pack: All ROMs for the MVS & AES Multis.

Back