What's new
Thanks to you for the test and video 👍
in which mode did you played console or arcade?and in which region USA, JAPAN or EUROPE?And finally do you use the latest firmware with the multimvs?Unibios or stock bios?
Sorry for all this questions 😅

I believe I have the stock bios.

and these should answer your other questions... and funny enough, I HAVE THE SAME FIRMWARE AS YOU :D

IMG_8762.jpg
IMG_8761.jpg

I’m using the current latest top and FW with Unibios 4.0 and confirm I have no issues with audio in any mode or region
Thanks for your answer.
I have no idea why this game doesn't work correctly 😅

Last edited:
I update my roll-up pack with the newest version but problem still the same 😭
My last try will update the firmware...I'm not sure that will solve my problem...
Some one can confirm me that's possible to get back to a previous firmware?

I update my roll-up pack with the newest version but problem still the same 😭
My last try will update the firmware...I'm not sure that will solve my problem...
Some one can confirm me that's possible to get back to a previous firmware?
I update firmware and... and...nothing change 😭😭 already sound issues on KOF 2003 and only this one...I don't understand and I don't know what to do...if someone has an idea 💡.

I'm working on a new version of the menu with the help of the new menu guy. Besides some cosmetic fixes, new features, etc. I want to add new games.

Can you let me know what games names are missing from the menu right now? No Samurai Showdown V Perfect or NGDEVTEAM games will be added.

These titles come to my mind:
- demo of Black Tiger
- CD conversion of Zintrick
- Hypernoid
- King Of Fighters 2002 (PS2 compilation)
- Neotris
Anything else?

I have seen this SnowBros2 for NeoGeo?!?! I assume it must be fake: https://www.retrostic.com/es/roms/neo-geo/snow-bros-2-83409

Maybe the files are corrupted for that game. Is your battery OK?
I use the last version of the roll pack that I found on this forum, the name of the files in the games list is "the king of fighters 2003 (MVS)" Maybe If you have another one to try?
I imagine my battery is ok, I see backup in "manage save states" in the menu. Is there another way to be sure of the battery?

I'm working on a new version of the menu with the help of the new menu guy. Besides some cosmetic fixes, new features, etc. I want to add new games.

Awesome news! Thanks for continuing to refine the MVS multi. It would be great if we could figure out the Ghost Pilots music missing instrument.

Awesome news! Thanks for continuing to refine the MVS multi. It would be great if we could figure out the Ghost Pilots music missing instrument.
That issue, if it's a cart issue, would be rather fixed with a Firmware, not with a new version of the menu.
will it be possible to run Samurai Showdown V Perfect in the future?
I dont think so.

It works well for me so I need to be able to reproduce the error somehow. In any case those type of errors are not related to the menu.

Another test to try solving my sound issues on KOF 2003...Mrhide send me files of KOF 2003 which work great on this MVS but nothing to do... always same results on my multimvs...
Someone has an idea to solve my problem?
Making another files with another rom of KOF 2003 maybe solve my problem?
How can I do that?
I would like to post a video but I don't manage to do 😅

I use the last version of the roll pack that I found on this forum, the name of the files in the games list is "the king of fighters 2003 (MVS)" Maybe If you have another one to try?
I imagine my battery is ok, I see backup in "manage save states" in the menu. Is there another way to be sure of the battery?
Use a meter and check if it still is in good share. How many Volts? Which microsd are you using?

i mesure 3v and i use a transcend micro sd HC I 16go, i command it with the multimvs on web site "saveyourgames.it

Last edited:
It works well for me so I need to be able to reproduce the error somehow. In any case those type of errors are not related to the menu.

Just to clarify, are you able to play Ghost Pilots with the full music instruments on your setup, Darksoft? Do you think it could be related to motherboard compatibility or something like that?

Here's a brief summary for anyone who hasn't noticed this issue. It was first noticed by @Yagamisan and you can notice it by playing the first-stage music.
https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/games-with-issues.5220/post-193693

Here's what the music sounds like with the full instruments:
View: https://youtu.be/duvGvETieAY?t=52

And this is what it sounds like on my MVS multi MV-1FZ setup (and the PS4 arcade archives version) with the melody missing some notes/instruments:
View: https://youtu.be/ean3cE8CrCM?t=46

Back