What's new

theonegoku

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi all,

I made a spontaneous purchase on deal for a namco 357 zenkai pcb and am making plans for setup while it's on the way here. I have a couple of custom cabs and control panels lieing around, but have never worked with namco before. Is it as easy as grabbing a capcom i/o jamma converter and connecting everything or am I overlooking something in the setup? Thank you for any help.

-theo

I have one aswell I'm trying to get running but looks like it may need to be connected to the all.net server to work

20210303_185608.jpg
Screenshot_20210303-185827_Translate.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210303-185805_Translate.jpg
    Screenshot_20210303-185805_Translate.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 232
it need modem for it

Attachments

• IMG_9627a.jpg
    IMG_9627a.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 248
has anyone had any joy with this game yet, i've got the dedicated namco blanc but the game only runs in test mode like in the video.

Did you mean the story mode? In the video, Cereth played the story mode.

I don't have the cabinet. I got stuck during hardware checking screen because I can't press any button. I was using jvs io board but the system doesn't recognize it.

the system will recognise it , but you have to have dip 1 off and rest on , but it will only play in the game test mode

Did you mean the story mode? In the video, Cereth played the story mode.

I don't have the cabinet. I got stuck during hardware checking screen because I can't press any button. I was using jvs io board but the system doesn't recognize it.
That wasn’t story mode it’s test mode, you just get to play the same 3 levels, once you’ve done it once it’s easy to complete, it looks good if I could get it to do more.

I see.
Have you tried connecting to its router?

20210912_194233.jpg
if you want to use jvs set your dipswitches to the following.

Thank you, I'll try this dip setting and the one from Tonybolony.

Do you know what that dip does, can’t find anything about which does what.

I don't. There's not much information about it on the Internet except 2nd dip is for enabling 31KHz.

Back