What's new
Mark your items as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.
$2500 for a SDOJ conversion is a bargain! You lucked out @buffi

Thought i wrote this?
Probably good to keep discusson limited. I'm open to PM's if anyone is curious about anything.
Fwiw, I’ve received this, and decided to pass it on to someone I know, who is capable of dumping it and sending it to mame team.

Once dumped its up to them when it gets added to mame.

I wont be posting more updates on this here, or share roms myself.

Last edited:
It seems pointless to dump a conversion for MAME when a dump obviously already exists. That, and MAME are obviously not going to release it anytime soon due to the fact the IP is currently being sold by EXA.

Would’ve easily bought the board for 2.5k to actually enjoy and play it. But will just stick to the 360 version…

IMO 2500 for a board is insane, if i had that to spare i would by myself an entire H2Overdrive machine, and probably have enough left for a sega GRID machine to put next to it! :)

IMO 2500 for a board is insane, if i had that to spare i would by myself an entire H2Overdrive machine, and probably have enough left for a sega GRID machine to put next to it! :)
25x jamma chip shop cabs for me, what's up with these people ;)

i have not seen any generic wood for years, i thought they all got sucked up by the scumbags building mame cabs to ebay afterwards! :(
i used to have a bunch of electrocoin goliaths but i had to sell them all when my area got gentrified! :(

Damn that sucks, hope you still have some sort of cabs to play!

Still plenty of 100 quid chippy jamma cabs about , silverline. BAS, the usual stuff, you will prob. need to fuck around with the monitor but normally there's a random board in them too.

Goliath not so much - arcade club got most of them now and popularized the machine but they are still common i have 3.
If arcade club go bust (very unlikely ATM but ya never know) goliaths will be common again.

1 goliath i got recent(ish) was for £100 complete inside but no back door and a bit of water damage in the marquee area?! (beer?)..

Reactions: stj
i still have defender - never selling that! (i have stargate, joust and robotron pcb's for it and a second panel) :)
and i have an original oldschool taito coctail i need to jamma, but that needs a *cheap* polo lopt to complete - i want to swap out the original monitor but the replacement needs a trans.

I think it goes without saying that anyone spending 2500$ on a pcb is not very smart
Edit: nevermind, that went over my head lol. Was saying be nice, and then realized I wasn't paying enough attention to the user names!

i still have defender - never selling that! (i have stargate, joust and robotron pcb's for it and a second panel) :)
and i have an original oldschool taito coctail i need to jamma, but that needs a *cheap* polo lopt to complete - i want to swap out the original monitor but the replacement needs a trans.
Nice! Next time i get any old williams PCB i'll think of you as i don't fix them due to the age, battery leaks and multi voltage rams etc... hard work

Hantarex polo is one of the hardest monitors to get working. I have one there that maybe flyback but it was only changed a couple year ago...

the problem for all hantarex monitors is the original transformers are made by Eldor and are shit!
if you use a transformer from HR or some other clone then i would expect it to last.

also when the Eldor's fail they often burn or split so it's pretty noticeable.

It seems pointless to dump a conversion for MAME when a dump obviously already exists. That, and MAME are obviously not going to release it anytime soon due to the fact the IP is currently being sold by EXA.

Would’ve easily bought the board for 2.5k to actually enjoy and play it. But will just stick to the 360 version…
All the other cv1000 dumps were openly released when they were relatively new on 360 and some even in arcades.
If the dump is not added and released, there are other reasons.

They were released and then they were pulled. There's like several 10+ page threads on Shmups about them.

There's a lot of drama in regards to Cave dumps. It's not just about protecting interests of developers but collectors too.

Personally I wouldn't hold my breath for SDOJ releasing any time soon. Be happy with the games that you have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back