What's new
Mark your items as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been less suspicious if you had posted the closeup pictures of the sound ROMs that @buffi asked for on Wednesday. I‘d expect a TON of pictures from all angles before seriously considering purchasing a board that expensive.

This is true. If it was doing it intentionally, terrible situation

It would have been less suspicious if you had posted the closeup pictures of the sound ROMs that @buffi asked for on Wednesday. I‘d expect a TON of pictures from all angles before seriously considering purchasing a board that expensive.
I dunno tbh. Ive definitely seen expensive pcbs sell with shitty pics.
Depends on seller though.

For cv1k its good to be careful since converting them is pretty easy.

Cool that someone dumped sdoj though tbh.

Now I know most of you just want 100% original,so I stopped the conversion and bootleg thread, Sorry.

I just hope that Exa-Arcadia gets a foothold in the US, maybe if it gets picked up by Round 1 USA. I tried emailing them about carrying it last night actually, still waiting to hear back.
I can save you a wait for the email. I have a friend at Round1, already asked him. They have no plans to do Exa at this point in time.

I think this forum is pretty pro-conversion, considering all the conversion threads, but selling conversions as real (especially with the fake label) is pretty sketchy
No, we just want conversions and bootlegs to be clearly stated as such and priced appropriately.
Sorry,can you give me a chance to make it right please.I am also a newbie on some PCBs,this game is not dumped,so I thought it's original,I bought it as original price,I also lose the money,thanks for all of you insider.

@LinkArcade If you still want to sell it, post up some decent high res pics of the entire board/different angles. List it as a conversion and ask what you want for it., could be a $1, $10,000, hell ask a $1M, it's up to the buyer to determine if they are willing to pay your asking price or they might make you an offer. There would be zero problems/issues if you were to do that from any of the members/staff here.

I will make you an offer of $1,250 for the PCB itself since it seems to be in working order and since I don't know what it used to be and what components were replaced on it, etc...I have no way to tell this unless you can prove what it was, have records of the purchase/arts, etc.. and of course based on the current market value for these game PCBs. Others might offer you way more than that or maybe less. To me, that's what it's worth at this point.

Good luck with whatever you do. But please don't try to sell it off as an original to someone/somewhere else. In the long run, it only makes it worse for everyone in this hobby for multiple reasons.

If you still want to sell it, post up some decent high res pics of the entire board/different angles. List it as a conversion and ask what you want for it.,
Would be great if @LinkArcade would restore the details on their other listings on this forum too.

@LinkArcade If you still want to sell it, post up some decent high res pics of the entire board/different angles. List it as a conversion and ask what you want for it., could be a $1, $10,000, hell ask a $1M, it's up to the buyer to determine if they are willing to pay your asking price or they might make you an offer. There would be zero problems/issues if you were to do that from any of the members/staff here.

I will make you an offer of $1,250 for the PCB itself since it seems to be in working order and since I don't know what it used to be and what components were replaced on it, etc...I have no way to tell this unless you can prove what it was, have records of the purchase/arts, etc.. and of course based on the current market value for these game PCBs. Others might offer you way more than that or maybe less. To me, that's what it's worth at this point.

Good luck with whatever you do. But please don't try to sell it off as an original to someone/somewhere else. In the long run, it only makes it worse for everyone in this hobby for multiple reasons.
Would be great if @LinkArcade would restore the details on their other listings on this forum too.
Thanks For your understanding,I will tell if I know it's original or conversion or bootleg,I also take pictures for each pcb,I don't want to cheat anyone, it's not Good for me.I Can not do "lose credit to make a little money",this will push me to a Wall.

Similarly the CV1K boards had a "B" variant which had half as much RAM as the "D" variant, where SDOJ was a "D" variant game and requires higher memory it's possible that chip was reworked as well to upgrade it.
it is not possible to simply upgrade rev B boards to rev D, there is missing high address RAM traces

B to D conversions seem theoretically possible, but yes, theres differences in routing, and adding the traces would require some hacky wiring. It would be 100% visible.
… also the silkscreen is different.

Updated, hope All of you can see it clearly
Thanks, if you are selling it my offer stands, or if you have a price in mind let me know, but if you bought it as an original paying the much higher price, I have a feeling you will keeping this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back