What's new
Want To Buy

beast1x5

Professional
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm currently hunting down two system c2 games for the multi kit. The following games would be great for the conversion

- Borench
- Ichidant-R
- Poto Poto
- Puyo Puyo
- Puyo Puyo 2
- Ribbit! (please mention it when ordering)
- Stack Columns
- Tant-R
- Thunder Force AC
- Twin Squash (please mention it when ordering)
- Zunzunkyou no yabou

Any help is greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Why not? You just remove roms from sockets, it's not irreversible by any means.

My question would be why specifically those games when you can use any C2 title?

My bad.. i legit wrote this WTB thread as I was falling asleep.. yay for active 14 hour work days lol

Why not? You just remove roms from sockets, it's not irreversible by any means.
Well it's reversible, but I guess I meant more, why buy an expensive game that is worth 3-4x more than a cheap C2 for multi purposes, that being said, the OP can buy whatever he wants!

I've been trying to find one for 8bitforlife, and although I got mine for $40, they have been finishing in the $80+ for the last few auctions. I guess word of the multi is out!

I've been trying to find one for 8bitforlife, and although I got mine for $40, they have been finishing in the $80+ for the last few auctions. I guess word of the multi is out!
Even $80 is fair to have access to 14 games, the last Ribbit! boards I saw for sale went for ~$500...

Id definitely need one more system c2 based game since I'm planning on running some tourneys for puyo puyo 2.. here's to good luck

Some really nice Puyo Puyo have sold for under $90 USD on YAJ this week. I wouldn't mind grabbing a second board at that price, but maybe you guys who are needing a first board should grab them!

Back