What's new
Mark your items as sold

quadratic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On to the next one:

* Full Taito F3 Multi setup (great condition)

Ready to use. Includes the following:

- Darksoft's multi kit (with latest firmware and reset wire)

- japanese motherboard made region-free (includes the usual F3 black plastic frame)

- donor game: Puzzle Bobble 3 (jap). To be precise it's more like 'donor case' as the game pcb is not used in the setup, I just wanted to use the red plastic shell. But the game pcb IS included in the sale and is fully functional (and in great condition).

- a set of PascalP's nice F3 multi labels on the game case

- Lions3's awesome plexi case for the motherboard and lcd screen

- SD card with SmokeMonster's rom pack

There is a crack on one side of the motherboard's black plastic frame and a foot snapped (those frames are super fragile...), but I still have the piece and it can be glued back. That being said with the plexi case it's not needed anymore (I'll include it anyway), and you really have to look for them to see those problems.

More pictures here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m7VlsTU8yUOCBRDTV-1ZH8IHiu9pZKdt

Asking for 550 euros (+ shipping from New Zealand).

Cheers!

taitoF3Multi_02.jpg
taitoF3MultiBubble2_01.jpg

Shipping is killing this deal for me, anyone else feel free to jump in on a great deal!

I love it! Where did you get that LCD holder, looks like a perfect fit.

I was wondering about that bottom part of the acrylic. Is it possible to remove the original bottom and get the acrylic that is meant for bare boards?

Yes, Lions3 offers this option. He provides a different set of mounting feet and screws if you need that.

Back