FS Egret 2/Windy 2/NNC/Q25 (Repair refund)

For Sale
Hold for processing on a weekend until I can confirm with my buddy tomorrow. Also, @sprayk will need you to confirm if you are available on a weekend to do local pick-up as well.
 
Alright, processing the container at my buddy's location is a go cleared with my buddy for this weekend. Next steps:
  1. @Cereth - please make the arrangements for the container to arrive at my buddy's place this weekend. Rain is forcasted for Sunday, Saturday might be better for travel.
    • I'll text you the address again now
    • Please confirm the container arrival time here in the thread so travel plans and logistics are in place
  2. @theoddtech, @rewrite, @sprayk - be ready to secure transport for local pick-up the moment Cereth confirms the cabs shall arrive
  3. @sprayk, @Hatsune Mike - once Cereth confirms the time of arrival, expect that you should arrive for local pick-up 1.5 hours after that announced time.
    • I'll text you as soon as the container arrives as their can be delays due to traffic.
  4. Oh, no pics of the cabs while they are in my buddy's facility. Can't have pics of some senstive stuff my buddy might have laying around in pics.
    1. Take pics while they are in the container or if we move them outside as we process
This works out for everyone. This is a weekend, so my buddy's daily operation is not impacted. We just have to be sensitive to his properties. Only one truck is needed for Cereth as he will only be hauling away 24 of 35 cabs. 11 cabs shall be picked up locally in Fremont, including @'8bitforlife''s cabs by rewrite. With some further work on everyone else's end to arrange for delivery, everyone in the US should have their cabs from the group buy before the new year. With all this good fortune, I think I should buy a lottery ticket right now and use harness the luck while it is here. Exciting!
 
Last edited:
@acblunden2 as I posted above, Saturday will only maybe work for me getting 8bit's cabs as well.

Sunday is guaranteed that it will work.
 
I still don't know if weekend pick up is possible, waiting to hear back. Also still waiting to clear customs
 
I still don't know if weekend pick up is possible, waiting to hear back. Also still waiting to clear customs
If it becomes next week I'm 100% good from Tuesday onward, even if it somehow becomes the week after.
 
Those that ordered cabs that are on the east coast, please let us know if you want your cabs shipped out from west coast by cereth or if you want to if you want to pick up or get your cabs shipped from the east coast.

East coast pick up/ship from location will be Baldwin, NY 11510, and the location needs a truck with liftgate service unfortunately.

Please note, I will be at a real estate conference in Vegas from the 27th to the 5th, so to shipping/pick ups during this time, but then again Im not sure the cabs will get to the east coast by then, so expect to pick up/ship your cab(s) after the 5th ;)
You are not obligated to pick up/ship from east coast. So...if you want to get your cab shipped/pick from the east coast send me a PM.
 
This is still held up by a discrepancy in item count between origin and destination. Long story short, there's 35 pieces on the container and origin has 40 recorded in the manifest, or something along those lines. My customs agent has been trying to get it corrected since the 29th. There's a lot of information I don't understand too well, but I'm making some direct calls today to hopefully get them moving since they are going to start charging us for the time soon. I don't know when they can get it released at this point. All my plans are kind of destroyed atm as well, I might have to put off my personal delivery schedule or just double up everything
 
I've had that happen. It taught me to always put whatever amount was in the bill of lading, even though I knew the item count was off.
 
The worst of it is, I think I'm going to get extremely short notice for pick up, or we're just going to have to pay for extra days to make it fit in people's schedule. I REALLY don't want to do it mid-next week myself but we might have to. If I do it'll cost us an extra several hundred or so, and I'll probably have to take the rest of the week off to be there for it. Office hours in China don't open until like 6pm so I can't even change truck reservations until tomorrow when it's too late, so I'm probably going to just have to cancel deliveries this weekend and let everyone know. Really unhappy right now about everything ):
 
Nah. If anything, send the container to the Fremont site as soon as you can. I'll process it. Will ask @sprayk and @Hatsune Mike for help and pick-up their cabs at the same time. You and rewrite can come a few days later. We'll make it work.
 
I gotta ask, what is the sensitive material at this shipping company? Is it just shipping containers filled with real dolls?
 
Customs just cleared. Will post more as necessary, trying to use what remaining daylight I have to get work done in the warehouse. It cannot be picked up at least until Monday, so the weekend is out. That's all I can really say right now
 
Fingers crossed for Tuesday or later so we can assist!
 
Back
Top