What's new
For Sale
I'm still totally down for 2 NOS Egret IIs; if a group shipment is coming to California or East Coast it would probably be easiest for me to try and get in on that, then have STI take it the rest of the way to me here in DFW area (Texas).

That said if need be I can figure out shipping directly from you in Vancouver. Time wise I would think it shouldn't be a problem to have the cabs picked up shortly after you receive them, certainly within a week or two max if the group shipment to the US doesn't happen for some reason. It will be easier to figure out the logistics once you have a solid ETA on their arrival.

I hope a NOS pair is OK! Makes more sense shipping wise and it would be so great to have a duo next to my pair of Blast Cities. :D

Edit:
I'm going to just call them lightly used and used. I don't want to breaker any dreams by saying for NOS anymore. There are a few GrandAm - condition usd, 4 snk neo 25- condition used, and a net city - condition used.

In his previous warehouse buy he picked up 38 NNC 8 of which were new and sold locally for 1700 USD. In that lot he got a capcom cute which I'm trying to get. He has a partner so they both have to agree on a price.
Still in for a "lightly used" one then ;)

East coast crew...
In that case, I'm OK with a pair of "lightly used" with good monitors!

I'm in Seattle and would love 1 NOS if you have 1 remaining. I can rent a truck and drive up to Vancouver. :)

I'm going to just call them lightly used and used. I don't want to break any dreams by saying for NOS anymore. There are a few GrandAm - condition usd, 4 snk neo 25- condition used, and a net city - condition used.

In his previous warehouse buy he picked up 38 NNC 8 of which were new and sold locally for 1700 USD. In that lot he got a capcom cute which I'm trying to get. He has a partner so they both have to agree on a price.

I'm going camping tomorrow, so I'll be going dark for 4 days. Just in case I don't reply back
Yup, Im still down for 4 of them barely used EIIs :thumbsup:

Put me on the committed list for one of the NOS Egret IIs. I imagine there's enough interest from California folks to arrange shipping/storage/local pickup.
I can store in SoCal if that's helpful to folks out this way.
That's really generous of you rewrite! If this ends up going through, I'll help you in whatever way I can.

I'm going to just call them lightly used and used. I don't want to break any dreams by saying for NOS anymore. There are a few GrandAm - condition usd, 4 snk neo 25- condition used, and a net city - condition used.

I'm going camping tomorrow, so I'll be going dark for 4 days. Just in case I don't reply back
In that case, I'm still 100% for a lightly used EII. Enjoy your camping trip!

Put me down for 2 of the Q-grandam 25 cabs if they are secured; one for myself and one for a local buddy. Excited for prospect! Awesome find btw @XeD

I'm definitely in for 1 NOS. Located in NJ so east coast group shipping would be awesome

Guys I seriously doubt there are any completely new cabs here. It’s amazing if they are anywhere near flawless condition but saying you want a nos cab is just silly at this point until we have more info.

Guys I seriously doubt there are any completely new cabs here. It’s amazing if they are anywhere near flawless condition but saying you want a nos cab is just silly at this point until we have more info.
In that case, i'll take an old new stock. ;)

Count me in for preferably a GrandAm, and failing that an Egret II

This.

Even if they're low use, the condition could still surprise everyone. How and where they were stored could play a big part in it. The Futari board that I bought from Yaton had mold on the paperwork and the edge connector had rust. It works fine, but not something I would ever consider great condition even though technically it's 'NOS'. The Bee Storm kits were the same. Surprise, parts of China are humid.

Yep, I constantly bless myself for living on a desert. Even unwrapping some of our recent container in my warehouse though, I can feel enormous trapped heat coming out of the cabs and a bit of humidity from it being sealed in there for a month. Nothing damaging but it's there. I've seen what happens to cars left in humid climates for decades D:

Also please keep in mind guys that there's already more requests for a NOS Egret II than there are numbers to go around, even if it's limited to one per person. Probably going to want to start thinking about that, at best there's going to be a long waiting list.

Also please keep in mind guys that there's already more requests for a NOS Egret II than there are numbers to go around, even if it's limited to one per person. Probably going to want to start thinking about that, at best there's going to be a long waiting list.
E2s? Looks like there will be a battle royale for the Q25s. To be expected, hard to come across.

If I'm not too late. Put me down for 1 Egret 2 and a Grand AM. in Houston, TX

You might be. I'll add you to the list, but it is getting long

worth a shot... interested in getting on the list for one E2. in New Orleans, LA :)

Would totally be in if somebody else from Montreal would jump in.

Back