What's new
For Sale
I'm going to be moving to Halifax in September. I would be interested in 2. Does anyone have any idea on what the ground shipping costs would be around?

Well my information on these cab are inaccurate. This is what happen when to many people get involved. All 38 E2s are used I'm still waiting on pics of those to see if it's worth doing anything with them. The lot end up being 500 cabs. More pics to come
Random pics

I'm possibly interested in the Impress, Windy II, and maybe Virtual-On.

I could have told you that weren't new from here. Lol. Still interested in one or two E2s and maybe some other type of cab too.

Yeah, even one or a few new cabs showing up out of no where would be surprising. A new gauntlet showed up recently for over 10k on eBay I think. So it happens but pretty much never in a quantity like that.

same. also interested in the e2, windy, or impress. i'll take any one lol

It turn out the nos was for something. I'll starting doing another list once more pictures get to me. I'll add it to the drive and do an update post

Well my information on these cab are inaccurate. This is what happen when to many people get involved. All 38 E2s are used I'm still waiting on pics of those to see if it's worth doing anything with them. The lot end up being 500 cabs. More pics to come
Random pics
ow boy, the color of that Cyberlead in pic #1 :P

Oh wow at the state of the building they're in. Looks like the ceiling is about to collapse. You can see from the walls and ceiling that water has been seeping in.

Cabs look surprisingly clean though.

ow boy, the color of that Cyberlead in pic #1 :P
It's a super rare yellow version of the Cyber Lead!

I think the cost of shipping will be too high for me to justify, so I might do well to bow out.

Back