What's new
For Sale
Still in for two. Just need to know what's the updated price and overall condition.

No new update. I'll send him another message tonight

Update:
The Egret 2 will be on hold until the new year. My guy think the seller will cave and lower the price. If I was to buy at current price. It work out to be about 1400.00 plus pickup from here that is not a great deal. We are looking at roughly 6 non E2 in the container once they go through sometime in the New year

Edit:
Just a reminder these are used unit. The new unit was for another cab.

Last edited:
Sounds excellent. I'm still in.

And still offering to use my storage space for other West coast or even just US buyers.

Sounds good with me (and hopefully the others). More than enough time to get my funds together; still down for two Egrets and will jump on board if the NYC folks are still in it as well.

Im still in brother, just let me know where to send $$. I 2nd to use @rewrite storage for US/Westcoast. Unless there are enough purchases on the east coast, I could offer storage in Long Island.

Still want one or two when the time comes.

Oh man, 1 or 2 egret IIs for me, plus those clean WindyIIs with the toppers look really nice, I think I want one of those too :)

More pictures added to the drive.
drive.google.com/folderview?id…AKFcdrKSqpKMMytyi9KuODVTS
I'm still interested in a Cyberlead II and that Purple Virtual On Twin. If/when you ever get prices.

Interesting batch there. Looks like well over a container's worth, if I had the funds I'd take a container myself. Depending on what you're taking, it might be worthwhile to start a US container for a lot of it. I'd personally love a Windy II or Impress. Again probably plenty of stock to do a second container to the US if there's enough interest!

@Breakerpc I had a price earlier, but I should confirm what my guy is willing to sell it for me for. Once I get that I will update.

@Cereth I was thinking about doing a US container depending on interest. I'm only planning on keeping about 1/3 of the E2 and some other cabs for the Canadian market. Need to find someone who want to take the gamble with me. Hard to trust someone I have never meet too. Condition of the cab is the only thing I'm worried about. Collectors are a crazy bunch :)

That Q25 is pretty complete by eye. But I have literally never seen that oddball CP on it. Must have been for a puzzle or Mahjong.

But a proper joystick CP will be a hard challenge to find. I'd ask if they have any other Q25 parts laying around there.

Thx for updates. Still interested in one E2 as per my above post.

Would also be interested in one Windy if that become a thing^^

Back