What's new
Want To Buy

iCEQB

Student
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a working CPS3 motherboard within the EU.
Would be awesome if it would come with SIMMS and/or SCSI drive (or SD2SCSI), but an unpopulated one is also fine.

Let me know what you got and how much your price is incl. shipping to germany :)

Regards,
iCEQB

i have a cps3 board here, it's a no CD version of Street Fighter NG, working fine, not modded - any use to you?

Hi,

yeah this sounds very nice!

But I have some questions :D

1) Can you please show me some pictures
2) What do you mean no CD version? Does it come w/o a CD drive? Or is there no SCSI connection? The latter would be bad :/
3) What SIMMS are on there?
4) How much do you want for it?
5) Where are you located and how much would be the shipping to germany?

Thanks and kindest regards,
iCEQB :)

Last edited:
Sorry man - been mad busy, haven't had the time to check back..

Here's the board, and a shot of the simms.
SPA52682-cps3-NCD.JPG

The board never had a CD drive, but it does have the SCSI port. The version of the game is the "NCD" version on the boot screen, and from what i have read, this is the variant of the board that did not ever have a drive or disk i think. Maybe someone has more info on this style of board? I think they are not very common, but they behave the same way as a 'normal' cps3, just were sold cheaper because they did not have the full kit to change the game later in life??

Check and be sure this will work for You, for the multi kit (etc.) and if it's good, then shipping is easy, i'm In Ireland, so EU>EU etc. is no problem.. Make an offer, the board is not being used here, so whatever You think.. :)

Attachments

• SPA52684-simms.JPG
    SPA52684-simms.JPG
    763.2 KB · Views: 66
The only difference in a NoCD setup is the simms are programmed at the factory and a different bios that doesn't check for the disk drive is on the security cart.

The pcb itself is no different.

Sorry man - been mad busy, haven't had the time to check back..

Here's the board, and a shot of the simms.
SPA52682-cps3-NCD.JPG

The board never had a CD drive, but it does have the SCSI port. The version of the game is the "NCD" version on the boot screen, and from what i have read, this is the variant of the board that did not ever have a drive or disk i think. Maybe someone has more info on this style of board? I think they are not very common, but they behave the same way as a 'normal' cps3, just were sold cheaper because they did not have the full kit to change the game later in life??

Check and be sure this will work for You, for the multi kit (etc.) and if it's good, then shipping is easy, i'm In Ireland, so EU>EU etc. is no problem.. Make an offer, the board is not being used here, so whatever You think.. :)
How much would the shipping be to germany? Just to rule out that this is going to be the deal killer here :D

Do you lnow the sizes of the SIMMs ?
I'm asking to figure out what else would be needed to properly drive the SuperBIOS.

Back