What's new
Want To Buy
There was one on YAJ the other day that ended around 1800.
Now seeing this was BEEP. Odds are pretty good it'll be back up for sale in a week or two.

I know BEEP's reputation for allegedly shill bidding their own listings and refusing to ship to proxies, but I guess we'll see if it pops back up!

(My money is on that it will not.)

I know BEEP's reputation for allegedly shill bidding their own listings and refusing to ship to proxies, but I guess we'll see if it pops back up!

(My money is on that it will not.)
There's no allegedly. I've watched it happen with my own two eyes with dozens of x68000 systems. I lose to one higher bid, it gets relisted in a week to ten days, I lose to one higher bid, it gets relisted, eventually they'll give up and it sells for way less than the last several times. Serial numbers make it pretty easy to prove what's going on with those. Not sure that they still do it, but I promise you they did a couple years ago with great regularity.

No idea about the not shipping to proxies, I've never had that issue, even buying entire cabinets from them.

Up! No cab trades now.
Right choice! I would imagine the cabs value keep going up meanwhile an i5 off-the-shelf pc would only decrease in value.
Personally I will not be bother to much with this platform.

Right choice! I would imagine the cabs value keep going up meanwhile an i5 off-the-shelf pc would only decrease in value.
Personally I will not be bother to much with this platform.
Yeah, from the time I created this till the time I sold a few of the cabs I'd have traded, they've only gone up, and Exa stuff's only gone down. Glad it didn't work out in a way, ha.

I'm sure it'll all get dumped and be available right on your bog standard PC in time (every arcade system has so far, this won't be any different), but I'm impatient.

Back