What's new
For Sale

Nomax

Student
Reaction score
MP07-IONA-US I/O boards by Mellow PCB are back in stock!

This JVS to USB converter allows you to play JVS systems (exA-Arcadia, Naomi, System 256, Type X², ...) using USB controllers: http://redsuns.be/#exausb

The new firmware supports mahjong and gun controllers for Naomi games.

So you can easily play these systems on your TV without the need of an arcade cabinet.

Price: €69.99 VAT-inc (€57.84 ex-VAT)

mp07.jpg

Are you able to ship to the US?
Yes, no problem.

Total price with shipping to the USA is:

- Wire transfer: €57.84 (I/O board) + €7.53 (untracked priority shipping) = €65.37
- Paypal: €57.84 + €7.53 + €4.09 (paypal fee) = €69.46

Drop me a PM if you are interested. ;)

Do you have an ETA on when you'll have more stock? I didn't find out about these till everyone was sold out. I had JUST purchased a full JVS I/O, including all the harnesses before I saw this too

Do you have an ETA on when you'll have more stock? I didn't find out about these till everyone was sold out. I had JUST purchased a full JVS I/O, including all the harnesses before I saw this too
I was told "a few weeks". Until now, these converters were hand made. Given the demand, the next model will be factory made, but automation takes time to develop.

Ooo! I would definitely love to buy one! Do PlayStation 3 controllers work as well?

Hey, I sent an email via the website but I'll drop a pm here too, I'm in the UK and interested!

Located in the Netherlands and interested in one :)
You're added to the waiting list, thanks.

We have received 20 units and are contacting the first 20 persons in the list today.
40 more units will be delivered soon, which will cover the whole waiting list.
Thank you again for your patience.

Is it possible to use a USB splitter alongside this to use both this and a cabinet IO at the same time? I'm interested in improving the setups for my local fighting game players and giving them the option to either use the cabinets controls or this as a "bring your own controller" option. I do the this already for jamma games with a breakout boards and undamned adapters, but this would be an easier and more cost effective solution for my naomi titles.

I would be surprised if you could change IOs on the fly. Probably depends on the game. You certainly can't have two at the same time.

The MP07-IONA-US is a JVS IO with USB controller input.

I think that the system would be confused as it would detect 2 I/O boards...

This said, maybe you could daisy-chain the MP07-IONA-US with the other I/O board and use it to provide controls for the second player or for 3rd and 4th players in 4-player games but even then, it would depend on the system as nem says.

MP07-IONA-US units are back in stock.
All persons on the waiting list have been contacted.
They are shipping now for new customers too.

I think that the system would be confused as it would detect 2 I/O boards...

This said, maybe you could daisy-chain the MP07-IONA-US with the other I/O board and use it to provide controls for the second player or for 3rd and 4th players in 4-player games but even then, it would depend on the system as nem says.
I have been meaning to test this on naomi2 for Beach Spikers (use MP07 IO as P3/4). It didn't work on the tucson logic IO but I'm hopeful here.

Back