Pac Land €120
Soul Calibur €200
Blade Master €500
Heated Barrel €150
-- Bootlegs --
Raiden €150
Fixeight €150

***** removed *****
Nebulas Ray: removed because of being a conversion as pointed out by -Ace-. Thanks again!
Seems like Nebulas Ray is a conversion on an original Nebulas Ray NB-1 board (given by the number 8634961101) and removing the Keycus, mabye it was dead, idk.
I was not aware of this and most likely blended by the clean board when I bought it and seller did not say it was a conversion.
So I decided to remove it from "for sale" because I do not want to sell something that way. Thanks again to all guys that helped out here.

All prices in Euro, shipping costs are to be added.
Payment please by Bank transfer or Paypal friends and family.
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• PacLand(240211).jpg
    PacLand(240211).jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 103
  • Splatterhouse(240211).jpg
    Splatterhouse(240211).jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
i was in the market with Namco System 1 games like Splatterhouse & Galaga 88 (great donors for Namco System 1 multi) great prices imho and fair ones since i personally helped few buddies from the forum to get these titles in 2021 . Also R Type Leo have great price too ✌🏻

GLWS 🙏🏻

Last edited:
i was in the market with Namco System 1 games like Splatterhouse & Galaga 88 (great donors for Namco System 1 multi) great prices imho and fair ones since i personally helped few buddies from the forum to get these titles in 2021 . Also R Type Leo have great price too ✌🏻

GLWS 🙏🏻
Ruining the great Splatterhouse and Galaga 88 for multi? Total madness, crazy! No please, very sad :(

Added some new boards for sale: Gradius III, Dark Seal, Fixeight (Bootleg)

Last edited:
Nebulasray looks like a conversion- can you confirm?

Nebulasray looks like a conversion- can you confirm?
I can not confirm, but it is likely a conversion now that you point me at it.
However the board is in the same condition as I received it when I bought it by then, only the original owner could answer this 100%.
I will reduce it (again) to avoid issues, thank you Ace.

I can not confirm, but it is likely a conversion now that you point me at it.
However the board is in the same condition as I received it when I bought it by then, only the original owner could answer this 100%.
I will reduce it (again) to avoid issues, thank you Ace.
Closer pictures on both sides can confirm if is conversion or not ... from what i know , this game cant be converted by rom swapping procedure . Maybe you can put other pictures on the theard for this purpose !

Closer pictures on both sides can confirm if is conversion or not ... from what i know , this game cant be converted by rom swapping procedure . Maybe you can put other pictures on the theard for this purpose !
I need to take new pictures, the old ones are a bit unsharp in the edge, I will post them here.

ok, I made pictures in a haste, here:
https://imgbox.com/g/oxsj6kIyl6
have made 4 closer ones per side.
let me know what you think, I will in the meantime remove the board from my listing because I do not want to sell something without knowing if it's a conversion, if I only had known when I bought it.

Other than the clue of the eproms not having factory labels, but these can of course fall off, etc. the biggest tell tale sign is the small pcb in the corner of the pcb. This is a reproduction pcb. See pic for what an original small pcb should look like. . . .
Nebulasray.png

Other than the clue of the eproms not having factory labels, but these can of course fall off, etc. the biggest tell tale sign is the small pcb in the corner of the pcb. This is a reproduction pcb. See pic for what an original small pcb should look like. . . .
Nebulasray.png
ok, thanks, I will remove it from my listing completely. so I got framed by the seller by then, I have to look up who this was but I fear it is years back.
what may the conversion be worth as fair price?

In my opinion, I think $300 to $350 is a fair price for the conversion.

Nebulasray.png
That sub board is original, to support bigger mask ROMs, just not the most common type.
I have it on my PCB too, I bought ~20 years ago, with all OG labels and keycus.
The reason for the missing labels on OP's board is the keycus is missing! Either it was bad, lost or the daughterboard was separated from the motherboard at some point in time.

Back