What's new

CMYKhazi-Dan

Student
Reaction score
Hello! I found a bag of stuff I didn't expect when I opened up my Naomi Cab – anybody know what these cables labelled A and B are for? Thanks in advance!

naomi-bits-001.jpg

naomi-bits-002.jpg

Hmmmm....my guess was they were for the Naomi maple bus connection.
I thought something like that but I'm so new to all this, I am near clueless. I can't work out where they plug in. Maybe I should look at the Device Manual, but I get bored so quickly 😆

They look like Kick Harnesses of some sort? @nem is usually good at identifying these things...

an actual female adapter for the DC controller
well thing is officially the cable connects the "female" controller port(s) located in the Capcom/Sega control panel.
49404578197_11b3fde85d.jpg

49403899088_862cf27695.jpg

its not really intended for direct use with the controller itself, but of course you can totally do that for the Naomi games supporting it.
nice that Sega kept the cable 100% the same/drop-in to a Dreamcast controller cable. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
well thing is officially the cable connects the "female" controller port(s) located in the Capcom/Sega control panel.
49404578197_11b3fde85d.jpg

49403899088_862cf27695.jpg

its not really intended for direct use with the controller itself, but of course you can totally do that for the Naomi games supporting it.
nice that Sega kept the cable 100% the same/drop-in to a Dreamcast controller cable. ;)

NICE! Now that explains it.

These things were a bitch to wire into my net city (through the side rails) but hey, this hobby doesn't come easy.

Blast city on the other hand, much easier.

Back