What's new
For Sale
Ibara. Works perfectly. This was my intro to cave, and my first cave board. Comes with shock box. Researching price - will update shortly.
Could be interested with that one depending on price and if you did not get 420 messages already in pm.
While it's not against the rules (yet), I think it would be better to only list something for sell once you already have a price for it.

I offered to buy right away too, asked for PayPal address to send the money or an invoice and here I am, no answer and finding out that is already sold :/

I offered to buy right away too, asked for PayPal address to send the money or an invoice and here I am, no answer and finding out that is already sold :/
I offered to buy the MMP right away and requested PayPal address. I was lucky enough to get a response from the OP where he politely told me that I was #2, if #1 decided they weren't prepared that it would go to me and there were at least 20 other people looking for the same board. Unfortunately for me #1 did come through.

That's the way these forum deals go people. Especially for high demand items.

If you haven't gotten a response it is probably safe to move on. Congrats to all who got what they want. GL to everyone in the upcoming sales threads.

So, my response to you when you messaged me saying that you were interested was:

"Hi - I have been speaking to some folks on it, but it is still available. Let me know if you have any questions on it"

Then you responded back that you "will take it", but you also changed the terms. I am specific & particular on the f&f - Once it is sold and leaves my possession I can not be liable (and this is why everything is tracked and insured). With PayPal, eBay, etc. what historically would be considered a successful, and complete, transaction, is actually not complete - for a while! I don't need that liability. Once it leaves me, then off it is to its new loving home, and I do my part by letting the buyer know exactly what is being purchased, and that I am responsible with the packing and shipping so it gets there in the state that the sale was based on.

I got burned once - never again.

Hopefully that made sense. And for the people that didn't get what they wanted - I'm sorry it didn't work out - Ive been there (many times), but I am absolutely confident in all of my dealings and communications I have been crystal clear, and fair.

Last edited:
I
So, my response to you when you messaged me saying that you were interested was:

"Hi - I have been speaking to some folks on it, but it is still available. Let me know if you have any questions on it"

Then you responded back that you "will take it", but you also changed the terms. I am specific & particular on the f&f - Once it is sold and leaves my possession I can not be liable (and this is why everything is tracked and insured). With PayPal, eBay, etc. what historically would be considered a successful, and complete, transaction, is actually not complete - for a while! I don't need that liability. Once it leaves me, then off it is to its new loving home, and I do my part by letting the buyer know exactly what is being purchased, and that I am responsible with the packing and shipping so it gets there in the state that the sale was based on.

I got burned once - never again.

Hopefully that made sense. And for the people that didn't get what they wanted - I'm sorry it didn't work out - Ive been there (many times), but I am absolutely confident in all of my dealings and communications I have been crystal clear, and fair.
I don’t have the option for ff therefore the only option is g&s that I offered to pay the fees and all of that; didn’t expect that G&S was something not to trust about but that’s fine I guess

I

I don’t have the option for ff therefore the only option is g&s that I offered to pay the fees and all of that; didn’t expect that G&S was something not to trust about but that’s fine I guess
Why don't you have the option to FF on your PayPal just curious? Is that a thing. I have been hearing that recently as well

Why don't you have the option to FF on your PayPal just curious? Is that a thing. I have been hearing that recently as well
Some countries like here in Mexico don’t have that option enabled, we can just send and receive payments via the G&S option.

It has never been an issue in any deals I’ve made before, provided of course I compensate for the fee.

If you can't do F&F get used to being blocked from a lot of deals from now on. With the US reporting limit for taxes lowered to $600 a lot of people are going to be trying to duck that in all their sales.

This sounds like a different situation, but just something to keep in mind going forward in 2022.

I'm confused. Three, four threads about cave pcb's? All different sellers or how many shadow accounts does this guy have?

I think he got burnt out from all the PM’s. He’ll be back!

Sold items have all shipped. I’ll get back to responding to folks for the items yet to be sold. And yes - burnt out, and wanted to make sure the sold stuff got out and had my complete attention. It’s been mayhem lol. I’ll also be posting some other boards soon.

fwiw - if you go to the shops in person you can haggle (or at least you could have 2 years ago, unsure now with pandemic if they even allow you in).

For Ibara I am waiting for the paypal information to pay. But did not hear back since wednesday.

Back