What's new
For Sale

mltv

Professional
Reaction score
Hey guys - I need to make some space for some new hobbies, so I am freeing up one of my Initial D twin cabs. This one is branded Initial D V2, but it has V3 playing.

The good:

Pretty good condition, minus some cracks and damage to artwork on the side panels. I do have spare side panel plastics (no art on these).

The bad:

I am keeping the monitors (would like to keep them as spares for my other cabs). One of the steering wheels is loose - Ill tighten it up this week (just noting it in case someone was to come by today/tomorrow :) ).

So, you will need to convert these to LCD's (which I intend on doing with my other Initial D twin at some point).

Otherwise, all the cabling, sound amps, power, naomi2's, gd-roms, working card readers, force feedback, etc. are included, and working.

I would rather someone grab it whole, but at some point I will pull everything from the cab and ditch the cab (I cant justify buying any more storage units, and I have enough spares for my other Initial D cabs..).

I am in northern NJ - about 30min from NYC, and within an hour from PA and CT. PM me an offer. Ill post pics by tomorrow. The dimensions are about 74"x74" with them connected (otherwise it is around 74"x36" with them disconnected). Ive used both a truck with a lift-gate, and also a trailer (6x9) to transport twin cabs in the past.

i need to know if the back seat cover will fit on a Fzero AX!!! Mine is cracked to shit and it looks similar, problem is that I don't have have to cab in my possession yet

i need to know if the back seat cover will fit on a Fzero AX!!! Mine is cracked to shit and it looks similar, problem is that I don't have have to cab in my possession yet
It will fit. However, it will be a different color.

How much for the seat cover? I'll see if I can repaint it.

I would be interested in a working card reader along with all wiring needed to hook it up and if you have any cards.

Sorry for the delay - Ive been getting into some new hobbies, so Ive been neglecting my arcade stuff..Anyway, some pics - and sorry the lighting sucks.

Also, I did pickup some LCD's (1ms and 2ms response times), so I may actually do the LCD swap on these. It's a project Im planning to do this weekend, so Ill post updated pics then.

And I can include some ID3 blank cards (like 10 of them).

NOTE: I can only include these 2 pics, as all my other pics are over 1megabyte in size (over the max file size). Ill resize them later.

Attachments

• IMG_0687.JPG
    IMG_0687.JPG
    508.3 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0688.JPG
    IMG_0688.JPG
    561.2 KB · Views: 122
Also, I did pickup some LCD's (1ms and 2ms response times), so I may actually do the LCD swap on these. It's a project Im planning to do this weekend, so Ill post updated pics then.
Would like to see how this turns out and what kind of lcds you are using. Been wanting to do this to my cab.

Would like to see how this turns out and what kind of lcds you are using. Been wanting to do this to my cab.
Samsung syncmaster p2770HD and P2770FH. I have one of each right now, with one of each coming in (Im going to match them, and have 2 in storage as spares). The FH is 1ms, the HD is 2ms or 5ms (depending on which spec you go by). And the dimensions of each of those are around 26.5" width, and 16.6" height. So, you lose about an 1.5" vertically, but otherwise it's a good fit (but we'll see if it ends up that way when I actually do it).

Samsung syncmaster p2770HD and P2770FH. I have one of each right now, with one of each coming in (Im going to match them, and have 2 in storage as spares). The FH is 1ms, the HD is 2ms or 5ms (depending on which spec you go by). And the dimensions of each of those are around 26.5" width, and 16.6" height. So, you lose about an 1.5" vertically, but otherwise it's a good fit (but we'll see if it ends up that way when I actually do it).
Nothing to report from this weekend (I have a new hobby which Im going 1000% on, and spent my time on that). But will hopefully be doing this this week.

Ok, Im neglecting this thread and these cabs. Update:

Complete Initial D twin, and I am including the monitors. So, completely working. Only gotcha is that I want them picked up and paid for by Friday. If no deal by Friday, then this will go into storage.

I'm in morris county NJ. These are on ground level. Everything works, and I have some spares to include. PM me an offer. And only PM me an offer if you can pickup by Friday (Saturday morning these go into storage).

Will also include ID2 GD-ROMs and sec chips (as well as the ID3 GD-ROMs and sec chips already installed). And if someone gives a good offer Ill even throw in the syncmaster 27" LCD's I bought for it to do an LCD upgrade.

thanks guys!

Last edited:
I wish I had the cash for this. I am not allowed to buy any more cabinets until after new years though :(

I can totally trade you for some other cabinets if you feel like delivering to North Carolina 8o 8o 8o

Price? DO I hafta buy the pair or can I get just one? Price?

Price? :)

Stop crying - move along.

Stop crying - move along.
I've dabbed up my tears with tissues, but they just wont stop. Women love a sensitive guy, what can I say?

If you change your mind on the private message bidding war and list a price I'm still interested. I can pick one up this Friday if the price is right.

Back