What's new
Same deal here, RGB. I'd like to order the plexi's and stand-offs for the jamma extension harness.

How does this extension cable work with the jammifier from irkenlabs?

It does not have all 6 buttons on the jamma connector, but has a specific kick harness connector.

Thanks for interest, send me a PM about the plexiglass case!

@Dloop, two ways to do so:
49619233092_a637a1a5f5.jpg

So I am assuming that the Jammifier https://irkenlabs.com/jammafier/introduction does not count as the HAS, so it would be the Supergun in this case even though it is just to make jamma work on my jVS cab?

And the kick harness I have is unfortunately not long enough to go to the CPS2 directly if having the extension harness in the middle. That leaves the last option, but am I reading it correctly that it has the same input as CPS2? So my CPS2 harness should work with it? Then I would still need some specific kick harness in the end as well, that is specific to the extension cable?

Got mine today:

97TKWzf.jpeg

Not that I should be surprised, but the build quality on this thing is damn good - I was kind of shocked when I got this thing out of the box. And really, it's just kinda nice because it resolves the one thing I'm not a fan of on the HAS, which is having to plug the unit directly into the PCB - I'm always worried it's going to fall off if the controllers get jostled too much or something dumb like that.

Anyway, love the thing. It's totally worth the money, and if you're on the fence, you should probably just buy it while it's still in stock.

They look so clean and premium, the plexi really makes these stand out. Would also make it a hell of a lot easier to plug in new boards. Top work @RGB.

Reactions: RGB
The plexi's I've ordered are in my area. Apparently, FedEx decided to stop contact-less delivery - so next business day.

PM sent for stuff

Also does this mean I can start putting PCB feet on my arcade PCBs again? What's everyone's opinions on PCB feet anyway?

Last edited:

@RGB I am not able to see the kick harness input as per the blue/green box on the example when looking at the cables.

Would I have to order that specifically made from you?

@RGB

Button 6 on CPS2 doesn't seem to work (HK) through the jamma extender on super street fighter 2 turbo gmc. It works fine if I connect it directly to the HAS main unit.

I''ve tried holding 2 punch buttons+start and pushing the button 6 times for HK but it doesn't activate on neither my undamned converter or your sega saturn. Is there a dipswitch setting im missing on the harness?

I don't see any documentation on the extender dipswitches anywhere.

Last edited:
I''ve tried holding 2 punch buttons+start and pushing the button 6 times for HK but it doesn't activate on neither my undamned converter or your sega saturn. Is there a dipswitch setting im missing on the harness?
This trick isn't necessary for your HAS version, there are DIP switches underneath the HAS, check if P1B6 and P2B6 are ON, they probably aren't because I leave them OFF by default.

Yep it works I just enabled it on the harness and it works.

If you don't mind me asking what does the big row of dipswitches do on the back of the has unit?

Back